PDA

View Full Version : McArthur...

UncleJoes
27-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Bid from Leicester apparently accepted - £7m with £6m paid upfront

Bye bye James

Les_bradds_lad
27-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Well at least it was not a 10:30 pm last minute deal gives a chance to get an striker in with five days remaining

UncleJoes
27-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Agreed - not heard anything about this Andy Delort(?) playing in France but a good strike rate last season - something like 24 goals in 36 games (not sure how good French second division is though!).

Presumably confirms Forshaw signing too

Les_bradds_lad
27-08-2014, 01:48 PM
The next five days could be interesting or maybe not XD

boyceeeunderrated
27-08-2014, 02:06 PM
lets see if this money gets spent on players..i doubt that and i wouldn't be surprised if we sold callum before transfer deadline and we are suppose be getting promotion i think some of you on here need to wake up big time..zero ambition cu nt of a chairman end of story

Les_bradds_lad
27-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Did something slither from under an rock ^^^^^^

grumpster
27-08-2014, 02:15 PM
:star: :star: :star: BEST TRANFER WINDOW POST :star: :star: :star:

lets see if this money gets spent on players..i doubt that and i wouldn't be surprised if we sold callum before transfer deadline and we are suppose be getting promotion i think some of you on here need to wake up big time..zero ambition cu nt of a chairman end of story

XD XD XD

boyceeeunderrated
27-08-2014, 02:17 PM
yes you laugh and watch our team get weaker and dave whelans bank balance grows XD XD no signings and selling our best players all the trend these days :? :?
:star: :star: :star: BEST TRANFER WINDOW POST :star: :star: :star:

XD XD XD

Les_bradds_lad
27-08-2014, 02:18 PM
an broken record comes to mind :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

grumpster
27-08-2014, 02:19 PM
yes you laugh and watch our team get weaker and dave whelans bank balance grows XD XD no signings and selling our best players all the trend these days :? :?

owd mon even betterer! XD XD XD XD XD XD

boyceeeunderrated
27-08-2014, 02:21 PM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

boyceeeunderrated
27-08-2014, 02:22 PM
you would eat a turd out of dave whelans old ass so your not relevant at all
an broken record comes to mind :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Les_bradds_lad
27-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Guffaw How can i cope with such an insult XD XD

boyceeeunderrated
27-08-2014, 02:26 PM
dunno even a prat like you could do that i guess..so that's zero money spent and our best central midfielder sold XD XD XD and people actually defend this
Guffaw How can i cope with such an insult XD XD

rigottireed
27-08-2014, 02:26 PM
No big loss...
5 million spent on Forshaw .. going to be 3 million on Delort.. we just spent 2.5 million on the spanish striker... wtf do you lot want at all..
we have players to cover the position .. always doom and gloom without seeing the bigger picture... I would be more concerned if we lost Mcmanaman.. not McArthur.. Good luck to him .. not a world beater and certainly wont stop us going up .

Les_bradds_lad
27-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Oi stop picking on me tis not my fault ya an brainless gimp faced dwarf B)

Les_bradds_lad
27-08-2014, 02:28 PM
No big loss...
5 million spent on Forshaw .. going to be 3 million on Delort.. we just spent 2.5 million on the spanish striker... wtf do you lot want at all..
we have players to cover the position .. always doom and gloom without seeing the bigger picture... I would be more concerned if we lost Mcmanaman.. not McArthur.. Good luck to him .. not a world beater and certainly wont stop us going up .

we all know that except the brainless one

boyceeeunderrated
27-08-2014, 02:28 PM
where does it say officially we have signed foreshaw and delort :? :? :? show me :? :?
No big loss...

boyceeeunderrated
27-08-2014, 02:30 PM
so you think we will spend this money on new players plus ramis so called leaving and im the brainless one XD XD XD nice profit for that tight t wat again
No big loss...

we all know that except the brainless one[/quote]

Les_bradds_lad
27-08-2014, 03:53 PM
You talk that much shyte you have knocked tinernet off :blue: :blue:

asb
27-08-2014, 03:58 PM

Go forth and multiply!

guzss
27-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Disappointed to see him go as he had become the heartbeat of the team and one of the few leaders in the squad. Even on Saturday he offered some quality in terms of retaining possession and breaking up attacks. Uwe view that he would play further forwards this season didnt seem right to me as I've always regarded him as more of a defensive midfielder than someone who might score goals, so in that respect I'm confident that we should be able to replace him with a more effective attacking midfielder. And the money is fair at c£7m.
He has been good for us though and I wish him all of the best.

grumpster
27-08-2014, 04:35 PM
[quote="boyceeeunderrated"]so you think we will spend this money on new players plus ramis so called leaving and im the brainless one XD XD XD nice profit for that tight t wat again]

ALL HAIL :heart: HIS MAGESTIC WHELANESS :heart:

WIGANFACUPHISTORY
27-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Seems to me that the club doesn't have any ambition to get promoted if they sell there best players which James is hope Forshaw is has good if they have got him.

Les_bradds_lad
28-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Hold the back pages hang on a cottin pickin minute

Deal not agreed according to the Leicster Mercury - view external link (http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/undefined-headline/story-22840733-detail/story.html)

Les_bradds_lad
28-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan has vowed to reinvest the funds generated from the sale of James McArthur to Leicester City. The Scotland international is heading out of the DW Stadium after a fee was agreed with Leicester at the third time of asking.

grumpster
28-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan has vowed to reinvest the funds generated from the sale of James McArthur to Leicester City. The Scotland international is heading out of the DW Stadium after a fee was agreed with Leicester at the third time of asking.

a little hook destined for Boyceeee's top lip me thinks mon ;)

Les_bradds_lad
28-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Nooooooooooooo tis facts DW said it obviously thats why he his an millionaire and Boycee is an mere paper boy :blue:

grumpster
28-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Nooooooooooooo tis facts DW said it obviously thats why he his an millionaire and Boycee is an mere paper boy :blue:

ay, 'fans' know these things ;) taps beak :)

Col_Hilton
29-08-2014, 11:49 AM
No big loss...
we have players to cover the position .. always doom and gloom without seeing the bigger
picture... I would be more concerned if we lost
Mcmanaman.. not McArthur.. Good luck to him .. not a world beater and certainly wont stop us going up .[/quote]

Where is the evidence showing the money going into DW back pocket s**t for brains. SHOW ME!
The club publish accounts showing were the money goes.
Show us your evidence so we can decide for ourselves.
No I didn't think so.

Nobrot
29-08-2014, 02:46 PM
The deal has fallen through !

Les_bradds_lad
29-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Indeed it as

James McArthur's proposed move from Wigan to Leicester is off, says Latics manager Uwe Rosler, who is unsure of the Scotland midfielder's future. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28983784)