27-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Giant killing it is then...if they can beat us of course..XD

Bluestripe
27-08-2014, 09:52 PM

Only a few days left to beef up their squad

Katchouro
27-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Lucky draw for you lot - I'd have loved to have drawn the champs, at home mind.

Here's hoping we do after the next round.

aussieowl
27-08-2014, 10:50 PM

Only a few days left to beef up their squad[/quote]

Just a keeper, center half, attacking midfielder & a 25 goal a season striker should see them alright...meanwhile I'm thinking Gray might have to rest Loovens, Hutchinson & May to give em a chance..XD

aussieowl
27-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Lucky draw for you lot - I'd have loved to have drawn the champs, at home mind.

Here's hoping we do after the next round.

Last big draw I can remember was in 95 when we got Arsenal, we played Chelsea in 99 but that was before the money arrived, so I think we were due a draw like this...I'm looking forward to it, it's a win win for us, no shame in losing to them & if we can manage to knock them off it'll be a night to remember.

Edwyn_Chevans
28-08-2014, 01:24 AM
Last big draw you lot had was Charlton Athletic but we all know how you bottled that.

6-0 City

#TOGETHER

aussieowl
28-08-2014, 02:29 AM
we all know how you bottled that.

Being a Blade you'd know only too well...we defer to your superior knowledge & experience in the matter.

aussieowl
28-08-2014, 02:40 AM
PS...if only Bomber_Command was here to set us all straight..;)

Rotherhamowl10
28-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Suppose Charlton is considered a big draw to a team in League 1, but it's a common fixture to us ;)

Ginger_Potts
28-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Fantastic draw for all Wednesdayites :D
22nd rings a bell...poo, I'm on Hols :blue: .
Pity Chedwyn dint bottle it...

braggyowl
28-08-2014, 04:39 PM
we'll beat City then draw Orient in the next round. B)

SallyKate
29-08-2014, 11:56 AM
I hope both Sheffield clubs do well in the next round. Manchester City and Orient will be apprehensive. (Manchester City anyway - only joking Katch and GCB - good luck at Orient)

I have some good friends in Manchester and I will be staying over. Let's hope the after game drinks flow without too much discord. (Yes GCB it will be one - I now abstain for at least a couple of hours a night)

Onwards to Wembley The Owls march - and by the way - when we get there I knows all the off track cheap pubs so can advise all when needed. (As Braggy knows on the Angus tour we did there)

SKT xxxx

Actually if we do ever get there I will be drinking in every pub - a girl can dream.

GreasyChipBeattie
29-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Onwards to Wembley The Owls march
SKT xxxx

Once you've asked us for directions of course ;-)

TheNightShift
29-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Last big draw you lot had was Charlton Athletic but we all know how you bottled that.

6-0 City

#TOGETHER

It ill behooves a Blunt to mention other teams 'bottling it' after all the crowing they did in our promotion season when they thought United were home and dry after our 'Black February' wobble.

SallyKate
30-08-2014, 05:49 PM
Onwards to Wembley The Owls march
SKT xxxx

Once you've asked us for directions of course ;-)[/quote]

Lol Greasy.

Don't fret I know Wembley very well. The old one with Wednesday (since 66) and England. The new one with England. Though to be honest I think I will give up on England every game.

You never know with this 'new fangled' play off thingy we might get there this year. A girl can dream as I said.

Good draw for you today. We should have got something out of our game but that's life.

Braggy - I know where they get the refs form nowadays. They are all so bent they must be all fiddling bankers.

SKT xxx

Katchouro
24-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Well that was all a bit embarrassing aussie!

hirstyboywonder has been making out you’re good. Guess he won't be doing any celebrating tonight.

Here, cheer yourselves up with a tasty liquid beverage. You know the one I mean. ;)

http://i59.tinypic.com/2bxvh2.jpg

Edwyn_Chevans
24-09-2014, 10:07 PM

6-0 City

#TOGETHER

I was being easy on you.

#TOGETHER

aussieowl
25-09-2014, 06:22 AM
Well that was all a bit embarrassing aussie!

Not for me Katch...we got flogged we move on as always, apart from the usual banter it's all over as far as I'm concerned...there's always the next game to look forward to.