PDA

View Full Version : Slaven Bilic

Whiskyman
27-08-2014, 09:26 PM
A lot of managers should take note of his calm, rational and very accurate assessment of why his team lost at The Emirates tonight.

One manager in particular would do very well taking note of Bilic's thoughtful and concise analysis.

Clue. His first begins with the same letter as Bilic's first.

bonzosbest74
27-08-2014, 09:33 PM
A lot of managers should take note of his calm, rational and very accurate assessment of why his team lost at The Emirates tonight.

One manager in particular would do very well taking note of Bilic's thoughtful and concise analysis.

I give up, this quiz is far too cryptic for me.

herbiehammer
27-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Why did his team lose >:(

herbiehammer
27-08-2014, 09:34 PM

I give up, this quiz is far too cryptic for me.[/quote]
Really, you too? That does surprise me

dorsetdano
27-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Mr Jekyl and Dr Hyde himself. who turns up the stalwart defender, who exudes passion every time he plays, or the cheating Ar*e who got Lauren Blanc sent off in a world cup semi final, for doing nothing?

Having said that I'd take him over the Dudley Dinosaur every day of the week. He'd have a plan a, b & c at least and I've never seen a team of his that wasn't fit or motivated, except the Croatian national team after he had been managing them for about 6 years. There lack of motivation seemed to be down to lack of competition for places in the side more than anything else

Whiskyman
27-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Why did his team lose >:(

Arsenal scored. They didn't. ;D

Seriously there was no ranting about how "we wuz robbed", although they had a claim for 2 penalties. There was no " we played well but their goalkeeper/defence/tea ladies played a blinder" and the usual bull straight out of the "Losing Manager's Excuses Annual".

And at the end he pretty much said that his team belonged in the Europa league, not the CL, so a healthy dose of realism as well.

Talked more sense in the 2 minutes or so he was on than the usual garbage we hear post match.

herbiehammer
27-08-2014, 09:41 PM
But what did the c unt say on how his team lost

Edit to say thanks :heart:
Please ignore my rash reply O:)

GARNETT
27-08-2014, 09:53 PM
>:( :D ;D :blue: :? B) >:) :( :heart: - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9443621/bilic:-hard-to-come-so-close)

Taansend
27-08-2014, 10:07 PM

Sir Matt Busby B)

What do I win :?

herbiehammer
27-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Slaven was great alongside Fry and also in House