PDA

View Full Version : no hope

45red
28-08-2014, 05:58 AM
When the so called most civillised, and powerfull country in the world is allowing children at the age of 9 to learn how to shoot machine guns

WHY ???????????????

and they wonder where these mass school murderers come from :?

RedBasie
28-08-2014, 08:07 AM
When the so called most civillised, and powerfull country in the world is allowing children at the age of 9 to learn how to shoot machine guns

WHY ???????????????

For those that don't know this 9 year old accidentally shot dead her instructor. I would never call America civilized, powerful yes, civilized no.:blue:

Trickytreesreds
28-08-2014, 09:05 AM

WHY ???????????????

For those that don't know this 9 year old accidentally shot dead her instructor. I would never call America civilized, powerful yes, civilized no.:blue:[/quote]

You praising Yanks yesterday? :?

45red
28-08-2014, 10:52 AM

WHY ???????????????

For those that don't know this 9 year old accidentally shot dead her instructor. I would never call America civilized, powerful yes, civilized no.:blue:[/quote]

hense the reason i said " so called "

Forestaddict
29-08-2014, 02:35 PM
USA: Puppet country to be built up and then destroyed..