PDA

View Full Version : Will?

soon2bagrandad
28-08-2014, 06:40 AM
Winston be the first west ham player Arsenal have ever signed ?

EastEastEastLondon
28-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Is that true? I cant think of any players in my days as West Ham fan that have been sold to Arsenal, but surely there must have been one in the 100 odd years of football history.

Will be a massive lost. Got stick at first, but I was always confident he would be a good signing. Actually turned out better than I thought. But then again what do It know, I thought big fat Benni was going to turn out well.

jon15u
28-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Winston be the first west ham player Arsenal have ever signed ?

probably, but you can always check, i have joined the club of the lazy. - view external link (http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=142&teamTabs=transfers)

Hammerman69
28-08-2014, 12:59 PM
If they do sign him there will be an uproar as they clearly now need a striker...I heard Giroud just had an opp and is out for 4 months and I don't see Alexis as a striker myself.

EastEastEastLondon
28-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Arsenal needed another striker before Giroud. They need a CM and CB also. Reid isn't their first choice, hence the delay, but if they don't get their main target, they will go for Reid.

soon2bagrandad
28-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Arsenal needed another striker before Giroud. They need a CM and CB also. Reid isn't their first choice, hence the delay, but if they don't get their main target, they will go for Reid.

Contact has been made

Well thats what i hear from ITK in club