PDA

View Full Version : Romanis: Serious question - Are you really that desperate?

Elite_Pie
29-08-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm a little boy who likes to cry when I don't get my way.

Trickytreesreds
29-08-2014, 09:47 AM
For gods sake Elite, give it up.

You fail to recognise your own faults in all this.
You obviously do have an issue with me. Fine I can deal with it. What the forum is fed of with you is, how you take every argument to the Nth degree and troll up history going back decades, in an effort to win an argument.
It's a football forum, not a boxing ring. You argue on NCM more than enough for folks to have a go at you. Make your point then then leave it. You have to accept that-
1.you're not always right
2. human beings cannot always agree
3. on any forum, a MOD will do what he feels is right for the harmony of a board.
As I have said many times, Claret Tony would have banned you after one sentence. Most other boards you would have had a red anyway by now.
Any poster on away turf, is always on dodgy ground where mods are concerned. I told you I have had one yellow on Mad, it was on your board. The reason was pathetic, but what the hell? Will it change? no way.
One day, I'll get banned on ther

Romanis
29-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Elite Pie has left the building.

Oh dear how sad.

Will be greatly missed.

Romanis
31-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Well Tricky I made this interesting observation:

You've been called a coward, a liar and hypocrite by EP.

I would assume when someone makes such remarks about another, he would want nothing more to do with that person.
Yet he still has the gall to create a post to seek your attention, support and reply in NCM.

We all now know who is the biggest hypocrite of them all.

You may never fit my description or version of a perfect, decent or intelligent man, in fact some of your theories are highly suspect, and you're certainly no 'Tom Cruise', but I'll say this in comparison to that clown - after you had the decency to respond to his desperate whining - you certainly have more class than him.

A man who considers it 'cowardly' when we can't be bothered to respond to his whining on a thread in a footy forum. A man who said the last time, 'If I'm banned I'm banned' then goes and makes some 'lofty' whining quote. A man who can't even get his lies in order that he trips over them.

Is he r

Trickytreesreds
31-08-2014, 10:07 PM
You may never fit my description or version of a perfect, decent or intelligent man, in fact some of your theories are highly suspect, and you're certainly no 'Tom Cruise',

Go and **** yourself you belligerent ****, XD XD XD

Apologies to Es*** for using a big word.

Romanis
31-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Just to clear some board related stuff:

1. I can enable or disable an avatar. But if you don't have 1 or removed the previous one, it's considered as having no avatar, so there's nothing for me to enable. You tried to be a bigger smartass by removing your old avatar.

2. Cannot reply. I have no control over this function. It's something FM have included in the set-up. If there's a cannot reply in some replies in a thread or the ones immediately preceding yours, go find 1 at the beginning that doesn't have the cannot reply sign and use that to reply.

3. I hope to push for a PM function, so the next time ER and PFM wanna arrange for tickets they needn't hv to post the email addy.

I'll write to the Editor during the break and see if there's progress, but his hands are also tied to a certain extent. He edits the site, avatars and ads are with the technical dept which manages the whole network. He can only pass on our concerns or views, they set up the site in the manner they see fit

Trickytreesreds
01-09-2014, 07:40 AM
[quote="Romanis"]Just to clear some board related stuff:

1. I can enable or disable an avatar. But if you don't have 1 or removed the previous one, it's considered as having no avatar, so there's nothing for me to enable. You tried to be a bigger smartass by removing your old avatar.

2. Cannot reply. I have no control over this function. It's something FM have included in the set-up. If there's a cannot reply in some replies in a thread or the ones immediately preceding yours, go find 1 at the beginning that doesn't have the cannot reply sign and use that to reply.

3. I hope to push for a PM function, so the next time ER and PFM wanna arrange for tickets they needn't hv to post the email addy.

I'll write to the Editor during the break and see if there's progress, but his hands are also tied to a certain extent. He edits the site, avatars and ads are with the technical dept which manages the whole network. He can only pass on our concerns or views, the

Romanis
01-09-2014, 08:01 AM
(koff)
I didn't remove my avatar, "it vanished".
Go on, tell me you had nothing to do with that then?

Now it will not let me upload one, even the original. So explain that one.

Also, if they are going to **** about with such things. Then, instructions of how to correct things or explanations should be posted in the main subjects.

Do I still have to keep doing your job for you?

Lolz! XD XD

I only disabled your avatar, hoping to enable it after a day. Didn't realise if you disabled it for a day, it vanishes as well! XD
And there's nothing I can do since there's no avatar to enable.

So I'm very sorry about this. >;) >;)
I really am. XD XD XD

I also confess that I lied when I denied any interference previously.
And I do hope Es***red will not have penile mishaps, despite my swearing that 1 will occur if I lied. XD XD >:)

Anyways you're also partly to blame. None of this would have happened if you hadn't alarmed p

Trickytreesreds
01-09-2014, 08:18 AM
(koff)
I didn't remove my avatar, "it vanished".
Go on, tell me you had nothing to do with that then?

Now it will not let me upload one, even the original. So explain that one.

Also, if they are going to **** about with such things. Then, instructions of how to correct things or explanations should be posted in the main subjects.

Do I still have to keep doing your job for you?

Lolz! XD XD

I only disabled your avatar, hoping to enable it after a day. Didn't realise if you disabled it for a day, it vanishes as well! XD
And there's nothing I can do since there's no avatar to enable.

So I'm very sorry about this. >;) >;)
I really am. XD XD XD

I also confess that I lied when I denied any interference previously.
And I do hope Es***red will not have penile mishaps, despite my swearing that 1 will occur if I lied. XD XD >:)

Anyways you're also partly to blame. None of thi