PDA

View Full Version : ghosts : /

essexred52
29-08-2014, 08:54 PM
I swear i saw a ghost this evening, i was just finishing up on a job tonight and felt a chill i thought blimey its cold in here then when i looked up i swear i saw a faint figure walk into a room opposite, i shat myself and went outside for a smoke, the security fella come out shortly after and i said don't take this the wrong way mate but i swear i saw something downstairs he said what i said a ghost then he smiled slightly and said that the ghost has haunted this building for years, i don't normally believe in ghosts or whatever but now i do :s >:)
anyone here seen a ghost? Be gentle i was having doubts about posting this incase you lot roasted me about it :D

Romanis
30-08-2014, 01:55 AM
I thought you believe in ghosts much sooner. After all don't you get a fright every time you look in the mirror? XD

RedBasie
30-08-2014, 09:40 AM
I have an open mind on ghosts. I went to Annesley Hall which is supposed to seriously haunted.Although I didn't actually see one, the guide asked those with digital cameras to take a picture of a hotspot. He then asked us to check our cameras and all had little orbs on them. He then explained that only in supposedly haunted locations did this type of orb appear. When I got home did some research on the Internet. Fuji cameras knew of these orbs, and although they did not acknowledge the existence of ghosts, they could not explain the phenomenon,despite all all sorts experiments with reflected dust particles etc.

Romanis
30-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Actually I've got a few ghostly stories to tell as well. In Asia it's very much believed. But I'll leave that for tomorrow perhaps, in the mean time, roasting Es*** is a much greater priority! ;D XD XD

Trickytreesreds
31-08-2014, 10:09 PM
I swear i saw a ghost this evening, i was just finishing up on a job tonight and felt a chill i thought blimey its cold in here then when i looked up i swear i saw a faint figure walk into a room opposite, i shat myself and went outside for a smoke, the security fella come out shortly after and i said don't take this the wrong way mate but i swear i saw something downstairs he said what i said a ghost then he smiled slightly and said that the ghost has haunted this building for years, i don't normally believe in ghosts or whatever but now i do :s >:)
anyone here seen a ghost? Be gentle i was having doubts about posting this incase you lot roasted me about it :D

Es***, white dog ****e is not a ghost!!!!

Romanis
31-08-2014, 10:28 PM
I bet the 'ghost' got as much of a fright as ER.

Imagine bumping into a heavy breathing fat bloke in the middle of the night - that's enough of a ghastly sight to scare any ghosts! >:)

Forestaddict
03-09-2014, 11:07 AM
I saw a couple of ghosts when I was younger and also sh*t myself at the time! since then, i have always been interested in this subject.

To the point I will be going on a "ghost camp" at Chanctonbury Ring when im next in the UK. Read about this place - lots of weird things and people also describe a coldness before the weird sh*t kicks off!! really cool stuff to read..

I believe ghosts are lower vibrational entities, somehow stuck between this dimension and others...

SPOOKY RED

Trickytreesreds
03-09-2014, 03:16 PM
I saw a couple of ghosts when I was younger and also sh*t myself at the time! since then, i have always been interested in this subject.

To the point I will be going on a "ghost camp" at Chanctonbury Ring when im next in the UK. Read about this place - lots of weird things and people also describe a coldness before the weird sh*t kicks off!! really cool stuff to read..

I believe ghosts are lower vibrational entities, somehow stuck between this dimension and others...

SPOOKY RED

Don't go to any trouble. Try DERBYMAD FORUM, it's full of ghosts in there at the moment.