PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me for sinning

Trickytreesreds
31-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Went to watch our dear neighbours this afternoon. :blue: :blue: I know, I know, I'm bad.

Best moment of the day?

Full time, watching a **** load of pensioners, booing, swearing and two fingering/****er signing the officials. XD XD

PS, they claim they're louder than the City Ground?

They need new batteries then for the hearing aids. ;D
I've had noisier bowel movements.

BrianRiceandPeas
31-08-2014, 05:49 PM
I drove don London Rd at 2.30pm today and spotted a few red shirts around and wondered if there was a NFFC event on. It was only when I was checking on my bets in the pub that I noticed Nutts were playing Brizzle. Didn`t even break 6k fans at the game. Shocking.

Trickytreesreds
31-08-2014, 06:05 PM
I drove don London Rd at 2.30pm today and spotted a few red shirts around and wondered if there was a NFFC event on. It was only when I was checking on my bets in the pub that I noticed Nutts were playing Brizzle. Didn`t even break 6k fans at the game. Shocking.

I was sat in someone's seat apparently, lol

Only 300 empty ones around me, but he wanted "HIS" seat lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

BrianRiceandPeas
31-08-2014, 06:08 PM
I warned you about sitting to the stenna ones :p

tricky1972
31-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Went to watch our dear neighbours this afternoon. :blue: :blue: I know, I know, I'm bad.

Best moment of the day?

Full time, watching a **** load of pensioners, booing, swearing and two fingering/****er signing the officials. XD XD

Un-for-givable >:)

Trickytreesreds
31-08-2014, 06:51 PM

Best moment of the day?

Un-for-givable >:)[/quote]

Awwwwwwwwwwww don't be like that mate. I cannot be a true opinionist, without evidence can I?

RedBasie
31-08-2014, 06:55 PM

Best moment of the day?

It's not your noisy bowel movements that bother me it's the sheer volume of the aftermath which descends on this board with alarming regularity.XD XD XD

RedBasie
31-08-2014, 07:00 PM
I hope it's not me that causes Tricky to be so antagonistic towards old folk, and I see that rice and peas is beginning to warm up again after his long absence.;D

Basil, had you been a regular user of twitter and Facebook. You could have talked to (koff) BRP, as much as you wanted.[/quote]

Nah, I'd much prefer Mike Brolly, he was much better.;D

tricky1972
31-08-2014, 07:38 PM

Best moment of the day?

Un-for-givable >:)[/quote]

Awwwwwwwwwwww don't be like that mate. I cannot be a true opinionist, without evidence can I?[/quote]

Why? It's never stopped so many of our pie and sheepie friends!

tied_up_in_notts
31-08-2014, 09:46 PM

We all know our attendances aren't good enough, but the fifth highest attendance in 12 League 1 fixtures this weekend is hardly "shocking" is it?
Mediocre would be a better word.

Romanis
31-08-2014, 10:03 PM
I've never really understood the fuss over attendances, especially given the prices of tickets today, even jerseys.

It's not as if tickets cost a couple of bob and jerseys are changed every few seasons or so.

Of course if the performances on the field aren't good, attendances will go down, but if clubs ignore the economic circumstances that ordinary folks face, they'll have to get used to empty seats.