PDA

View Full Version : Fao Romanis

RedBasie
01-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Could you give the official reason or your opinion would do on why now when a poster is banned neither a red or yellow card is showed against their. It happened to me during the spell I was sin binned and now Elite has noticed it. Also at this early stage being as you've stated that it's not your intention to ban anyone for life what is the earliest date that Elite can expect parole.

Parole? You gotta be joking!

Trickytreesreds
01-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Could you give the official reason or your opinion would do on why now when a poster is banned neither a red or yellow card is showed against their. It happened to me during the spell I was sin binned and now Elite has noticed it. Also at this early stage being as you've stated that it's not your intention to ban anyone for life what is the earliest date that Elite can expect parole.

Wrong board and if you could be bothered to read his last attempt on the right board. You'll have noticed he got a months ban.

NB, following your words of wisdom with him, he stated he wasn't bothered anymore, because this board is now a hotbed of ***ual perversion.

Bet he comes back- XD XD XD