PDA

View Full Version : Revell

smithythemiller
01-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Sounds like he's gone when the loan window opens according to Lisa twigg on twitter. It is in a riddle but it's there. @lmlisawisa

rolymiller
01-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Yep and what about Derbyshire and Bowery. What does the future hold for them. Id be tempted to keep Revs, let the other 2 go though..Bowery on loan Derbyshire for good..think we might still make something out of Bowery not sure about Derbyshire

calumwhite
01-09-2014, 10:33 PM
I'd get him up top with Becchio personally.

Whatever way though... in Evans we trust.

Chris_147
02-09-2014, 01:29 AM
I'd definitely keep Revell out of the 3. I know we have a tendency to hit it long to Revell when he is playing up front but I think this could be a useful outlet on the Bench to bring on or start some games as he worries and hassles opposition centre halfs, we need to have players who can play all sorts of football, it is a squad game after all.

Also his play off final goal still hasn't left my memory yet and probably never will, i love the man and would keep him at all costs, but that's just me being biased.

millertop
02-09-2014, 07:09 AM
go with your head not your heart Evans

mattsheffmiller23
02-09-2014, 07:15 AM
I think revell will struggle to get a game now too be fair. Bowery should be getting more game time I think especially with his price tag it seems a bit of a waste sticking him on the bench every week. Honestly I don't think revell has the clinical finishing for this division and the hoof ball most of the time dose not work against these better defenders. Me for one would change the team with immediate effect on Saturday. UTM

18MILLERS84
02-09-2014, 09:08 AM
I'd get him up top with Becchio personally.

Whatever way though... in Evans we trust.

I can see that being a good partnership and give a lot of goals !

Ericsladkilnhurst
02-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Revell is busting a gut for the team, getting kicked & punched by opposing defences, not getting any protection from referee's, but still keeps going.
To me Revell has done & is doing a good job, needs a striker at his side to get onto his passes / flick ons, & needs more luck in front of goal himself.

millerman_in_newyork
02-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Hope revs stays-he deserves a chance at this level after busting a gut to get us here and epitomises what our team is about.

RedAnt
02-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Sounds like he's gone when the loan window opens according to Lisa twigg on twitter. It is in a riddle but it's there. @lmlisawisa

I think you are obviously way off the mark with this one.

Brin
02-09-2014, 06:38 PM

I think you are obviously way off the mark with this one.[/quote]

What's in the riddle I don't do Facebook?

uttis
02-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Disagree completely with getting Revell out on loan, the signing of Becchio will arguably make defences pay more attention to him, thereby freeing Revell up a bit more not only for his own benefit but also the likes of Pringle and Frecks