PDA

View Full Version : O/T A movie i have made all about me.

pnethor
02-09-2014, 10:49 PM
I'm thinking about mass producing this and selling copies to hen parties on Blackpool prom. - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebssGusIF9c)

pnethor
03-09-2014, 10:50 AM
This link works.

Something this good is definately worth waiting for - view external link (://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebssGusIF9c&list=UUu8zrbuTsoMKEyi2XmesKAw)

masher50
03-09-2014, 07:21 PM
your links don't work Thor, if you don't sort 'em you may have to miss out on the Oscar nominations this time...

pnethor
03-09-2014, 08:26 PM
This one deffo works.

Thor - Knows how to post youtube links that work,eventually. - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebssGusIF9c)

masher50
04-09-2014, 07:36 PM
I must be honest thor, I think the oscars may have to wait a little longer this year. I am surprised as well - I was expecting "Thor - the movie" to be more Quentin Tarantino, and instead it's (almost) a rom-com...

though maybe Ladies may see it as the other way round...

CalverleyBoy
12-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Thor, I took the liberty of showing your movie at a recent gathering of 200 plus nubile (look it up) young maidens. They are all recovering from the experience. Despite their trauma several were able to comment: I can send you the full list for your personal development if required, but here are a few to keep you going

What's wrong with his finger

He needs to stop biting his nails

Hair!

Hair!

Is that an original Lowrie on his wall?

Hair!

He needs to cut out the ale - it's fuc*** his skin up.

Anyway don't despair - you can try again - perhaps try horror.