PDA

View Full Version : All hail me

Trickytreesreds
03-09-2014, 07:52 AM
For those that failed to notice. TTR is now in the top ten of ATG. Only another 14 000 to go, :/

RedBasie
03-09-2014, 09:11 AM
Cheat, over a thousand of those happened when you managed to get me banned.;D Also nil responses and chit chat with Romanis shouldn't count and should therefore be deducted.:D

Trickytreesreds
03-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Cheat, over a thousand of those happened when you managed to get me banned.;D Also nil responses and chit chat with Romanis shouldn't count and should therefore be deducted.:D

XD XD XD XD XD XD when I got you banned?

pmsl, you banned yourself sunshine. You're as guilty as a thief, stuck to a superglued safe handle.

My chit chat with romanis, kept this board going and kept the public safe, by keeping him off the streets.

Trickytreesreds
03-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Stop crying Basil anyway. You're only a 100+ shy of the board. Just accept you'll never catch me now.

Romanis
03-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Stop crying Basil anyway. You're only a 100+ shy of the board. Just accept you'll never catch me now.

I wouldn't be counting my chickens just yet, my boy.

As they say, it's not how many votes you get, but who does the counting! ;D

After all, I've been accused to be a dictator, I might be just tempted to do a Kim Jong Un on you! :heart:

As with the avatar, I could make your ID disappear until such time, me and Basie have forged ahead...

:star: :star: :star: :star: (yeah maybe I should be a 4 star General, although I fancy being a Rear Admiral more! XD XD

Trickytreesreds
03-09-2014, 03:54 PM

I wouldn't be counting my chickens just yet, my boy.

As they say, it's not how many votes you get, but who does the counting! ;D

After all, I've been accused to be a dictator, I might be just tempted to do a Kim Jong Un on you! :heart:

As with the avatar, I could make your ID disappear until such time, me and Basie have forged ahead...

:star: :star: :star: :star: (yeah maybe I should be a 4 star General, although I fancy being a Rear Admiral more! XD XD[/quote]

Go for it.

You can be removed very easily. Remember that.
Saddam thought he was untouchable as did Basie. XD XD XD

Romanis
03-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Hmmm, maybe if 3 or more Forest users recommend it, I might just play a 'trick or 2' on Tricky's position in the table.

No not a ban, but just a sly move to keep his position stagnant! ;D