PDA

View Full Version : Lord Robertson latest gaff

mogwaiCSC
05-09-2014, 06:32 AM
Describing Scotland as a 'a minor entity in the North of Britain' Its strange how such a minor entity exercising self determination could be cataclysmic for the Western World and unleash the forces of darkness.

Perhaps he should tell current NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen that he is from a minor entity in the north of Europe?

CB_1874
05-09-2014, 06:46 AM
Are you saying a politician has been caught talking p1sh? :O

stewarty27
05-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Lord George Robertson represent everything that's wrong with the Labour party these days. A career politician who did very little if anything for Scotland spent his entire time lining his pockets, And continues to do so in the House of Lords, His last intervention was hilarious, Lord Robertson said independence would put “the safety of the world at risk”. He also claimed that banning Trident in an independent Scotland was a “democratic outrage” – despite poll after poll finding a majority of people in Scotland oppose nuclear weapons. He also said that independence would be “cataclysmic” and an independent Scotland would be welcomed by the “forces of darkness” Talking of the forces of darkness Robertson is widely beleived to have intervened on behalf of Thomas Hamilton when his gun licence was going to be revoked, Hamilton went on to carry out the Dunblane Killings, Rumours also persist of Robertson's involvement with a *****phile ring, Smoke without fire and all that,

TheRed_G
05-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Noticed that the press haven't said much about his statement

Why is that? :?

JimmyHaze
05-09-2014, 05:10 PM
i'm amazed at just how bad the No campaign is, its truly clueless. The establishment overlooked and took Scotland for granted and now theres a sign we may Vote yes its scrambling about but has no clue what to say or do.

scullery
05-09-2014, 05:26 PM
I tend not to listen to Robertson. I never trust anyone who has a mouth like a chicken's bum.

CB_1874
05-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Noticed that the press haven't said much about his statement

Why is that? :?

It's obviously a No campaign conspiracy.

Hairdrier
05-09-2014, 06:20 PM
I don't mind Robertson, even though he speaks like he's eating a bag of marshmallows.

Nyet