PDA

View Full Version : Guessers telling lies about the NHS

mitherzundhand
07-09-2014, 07:23 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/mmbpl3.jpg

arab777
07-09-2014, 08:25 AM
Another No daftie who doesn't understand the debate. If spending on the NHS goes down in England it affects the amount of money that is given to Scotland by Westminster. Less money means cuts in Scotland.

But the lovely Westminister parties are saying they are going to give us extra tax raising powers. So what we are left with is having to raise income tax to make up for the shortfalls. Best of both worlds? That sounds like worst of both worlds to me.

steviex
07-09-2014, 08:45 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/mmbpl3.jpg

If we were to print all the no lies including all their whoppers from 1979 we'd be here until after the vote.Feck me imagine No voters having the check to talk about lies.

steviex
07-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Another No daftie who doesn't understand the debate. If spending on the NHS goes down in England it affects the amount of money that is given to Scotland by Westminster. Less money means cuts in Scotland.

But the lovely Westminister parties are saying they are going to give us extra tax raising powers. So what we are left with is having to raise income tax to make up for the shortfalls. Best of both worlds? That sounds like worst of both worlds to me.

Aye and I bet full control of all current and future natural resources won't be part of the mythical more powers p1sh.

noahrab
07-09-2014, 08:52 AM

When was the last time spending went down on the NHS in England?

What's the projected decrease in spending on the NHS in England in the next 2 years?

Raising taxes to pay for things???? That's never happened before aye.

Phuckin walloper.

arab777
07-09-2014, 09:02 AM

What's the projected decrease in spending on the NHS in England in the next 2 years?

Phuckin walloper.

George Osborne has promised 25 billion in public spending cuts in the next parliament. Do you trust him with the NHS?

Raising taxes to make up fro the shortfall in the block grant given to Scotland while the oil revenues still flow directly to Westminister. You happy with that?

noahrab
07-09-2014, 09:04 AM

Phuckin walloper.

George Osborne has promised 25 billion in public spending cuts in the next parliament. Do you trust him with the NHS?

Raising taxes to make up fro the shortfall in the block grant given to Scotland while the oil revenues still flow directly to Westminister. You happy with that?[/quote]

It's been noted by all you didn't answer the questions.

I wonder why.

arab777
07-09-2014, 09:12 AM

I wonder why.

It has been noted you didn't answer either of my questions - view external link (www.nationalheadlines.co.uk/thousands-join-new-jarrow-march-in-protest-at-nhs-cuts/467615/)

54FairAndSquare
07-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Biggest threat to the NHS in Scotland is the Guessers - view external link (http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/505304/EXCLUSIVE-The-secret-sell-out-of-Scotland-s-NHS)

noahrab
07-09-2014, 09:34 AM

I wonder why.

It has been noted you didn't answer either of my questions[/quote]

More deflection.

Not surprised really.

I don't think the answer suits your agenda.

stewarty27
07-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Noarab grow up min, This is the biggest decision Scotland will ever have to make, and here's you as per playing your Dundee tit for tat, For sure contribute to the debate but leave your childish obsession where it belongs.. About primary 4 I would say,

neilo
07-09-2014, 12:28 PM
F**king hell, it's Stewarty!!! XD

Stewarty, tell us how this oil fund is gonna work again!! Lol XD XD XD

stoneyatvt
07-09-2014, 01:39 PM
are you iain gray?

if the YES side are telling lies about the direction of the NHS down south maybe someone should tell Unison and the labour party down south that are saying the same thing, while the tame scottish labour politicians that simply want to save the £250k+ a year earnings they get are backing the tories at every turn

vote hope over fear...YES

stoneyatvt
07-09-2014, 01:46 PM
you do realise ,neilo, that teh labour run welsh govt have just reduced their NHS spending by 3% in real terms because they are no longer able to cover the costs due to their pocketmoney from westminster being cut?

pwlp
07-09-2014, 08:52 PM
you do realise ,neilo, that teh labour run welsh govt have just reduced their NHS spending by 3% in real terms because they are no longer able to cover the costs due to their pocketmoney from westminster being cut?

I'm REALLY looking forward to NeilNo's reply to this one.

Redford
08-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Noarab grow up min, This is the biggest decision Scotland will ever have to make, and here's you as per playing your Dundee tit for tat, For sure contribute to the debate but leave your childish obsession where it belongs.. About primary 4 I would say,

Well said.

pwlp
08-09-2014, 01:10 PM

I'm REALLY looking forward to NeilNo's reply to this one.[/quote]

'Mon 'en Neilo min! What you got to say on this one now?

pwlp
08-09-2014, 06:47 PM

'Mon 'en Neilo min! What you got to say on this one now?[/quote]

STILL waiting Neilo, you've had plenty to say on this debate. Why so quiet now?

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
08-09-2014, 06:53 PM

Unlike the Welsh, the Scottish Parliament has powers to raise income tax. So in the same situation we could raise enough money to plug the hole.

cuervo
08-09-2014, 07:09 PM

Unlike the Welsh, the Scottish Parliament has powers to raise income tax. So in the same situation we could raise enough money to plug the hole.[/quote]

You're a f*cking idiot. Sorry, there's no polite way of putting it.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
08-09-2014, 07:12 PM

Unlike the Welsh, the Scottish Parliament has powers to raise income tax. So in the same situation we could raise enough money to plug the hole.[/quote]

You're a f*cking idiot. Sorry, there's no polite way of putting it.[/quote]

The Tartanban resorting to reasoned and intelligent debate now. :/

mogwaiCSC
08-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Unlike the Welsh, the Scottish Parliament has powers to raise income tax. So in the same situation we could raise enough money to plug the hole.

so you are saying you are happy to pay more taxes on top of the taxes we already send to Westminster to compensate for the shortfall in money Westminster decides to send back to us? What a depressing vision of the union.

cuervo
08-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Try some rational thinking before spouting nonsense, otherwise you'll be treated like the f*cking idiot you come across as.

Tax Scottish taxpayers twice to cover Westminster's austerity cuts? Idiotic even by your limited standards.

521buc
09-09-2014, 04:17 PM

I don't understand how so many people want answers from the YES side and don't ask any questions from the no side..

Such as,
Why is it that the Scottish parliament is allowed to raise taxes but not lower them?

Will our budget be cut?

Will Scotland be removed from the eu? If we vote to stay In and the rest of the uk votes to leave the eu?

Exactly what powers will be given if we vote no and when will we receive them?

Why not give us them in good faith?

pwlp
09-09-2014, 08:34 PM

'Mon 'en Neilo min! What you got to say on this one now?[/quote]

STILL waiting Neilo, you've had plenty to say on this debate. Why so quiet now?[/quote]

Earth to Neilo! Earth to Neilo!

JimmyHaze
09-09-2014, 08:40 PM
The last few years Private eye has been full of the connections between Torys and Private health companies and how they already are skimming the cash from the NHS its well known the Torys are well down the road of privatising the NHS