PDA

View Full Version : galaxy note 4

essexred52
07-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Is due out next month, i've read the reviews this morning and will probably be the best device available, i'm using the note 2 atm and love the phone, upgrade in january, perfect for MOK it is :D

Romanis
07-09-2014, 07:30 PM
I'm also using Note 2, which is proving very good and am looking at options come December.

Was a long time Nokia fan, but after the switch to Samsung, I think I'll stick with the Koreans.

essexred52
05-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Just got the note 3 this week, my wife's moaning but it's worth the grief excellent device.

StensonRam
05-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Getting the note 4 myself, this will be the phone of the year IMO certainly much better than the latest iPoo

Have you seen the note 4's sister phone the note 4 edge? Now that looks awesome

essexred52
05-10-2014, 04:10 PM
I couldn't wait so went for the note 3 :)

Romanis
05-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Iphone may have started the craze and the switch away from the older phones with new operating systems, but I think Samsung is the better option especially for the older generation.

StensonRam
05-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Never owned an iPoo and doubt I will...ever, don't like being dictated to on what I do or download onto my phone and from who.

A mate swears by them, well he did until he tried to connect his phone to his new Audi with an Audi/iPoo lead so he could play all his iTunes, well it appears anything downloaded from iTunes is in a unique format that only apple recognise, won't play in the car, that how I understood it anyway

Android much better

Romanis
05-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Never owned an iPoo and doubt I will...ever, don't like being dictated to on what I do or download onto my phone and from who.

A mate swears by them, well he did until he tried to connect his phone to his new Audi with an Audi/iPoo lead so he could play all his iTunes, well it appears anything downloaded from iTunes is in a unique format that only apple recognise, won't play in the car, that how I understood it anyway

Android much better

Yes, Android basically anything goes. I-phone is like a niche market - you gotta use their products.

But a lot of young people like Iphone here, although because of price and availability of design and new products - Samsung is still the market leader. I'm using a Note 2, will change to whatever is the latest when my contract ends in December although I might just hang on till February to see if there's something even more new than Note 4 edge.

StensonRam
05-10-2014, 04:40 PM
The note 4 and the note 4 edge are brother and sister but it appears that the sister is not coming to the UK, looks like US only for the edge

essexred52
14-11-2014, 10:59 PM
After getting my note 3 stolen this week I've been looking at replacing it today the note 3 is £520 and the note 4 is £600 don't make sense only £80 difference, I may get the note 4 then, let's hope my Saturday is a good one ;) Darn Greece

Romanis
15-11-2014, 08:45 AM
After getting my note 3 stolen this week I've been looking at replacing it today the note 3 is £520 and the note 4 is £600 don't make sense only £80 difference, I may get the note 4 then, let's hope my Saturday is a good one ;) Darn Greece

Wow that's bloody expensive either way. I got my Note 2 for only around 130 Euros here (with a 21 month plan). But had I just bought it without a plan, it would only cost around 330 Euros thereabouts.

If I sell my Note 2 now, I might probably get the new one at little or no cost. (I estimate at most around 50 Euros).

But I think I'll just give it to my 10 year old niece and buy the new one. But I'll wait until January by the looks of things.

I used to know an Indian national (later he got Singapore citizenship). He would buy dozens of hand-phones (that how it's described here) and then take a flight to London or Hong Kong and sell them. It would even cover the cost of tickets and accommodati

essexred52
25-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Getting my note 3 this week, back on line B)