PDA

View Full Version : The Red Tories,

stewarty27
08-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Ed Milliband paid a wee visit to Scotland the other day, He seemed to get a bit confused thinking our referendum was about HIM and his Labour parties 2015 election campaign, Lets remember Labour's part in the mess this country is in !!! they illegally invaded Iraq with Conservative support, killing ***dreds of thousands of civilians and 179 British military personnel before handing much of the country over to fanatics. They punished aspiration by introducing tuition fees, saddled public services with long-term debt through the colossal rip-off of PFI, and began privatising our NHS – laying the foundations for some of the pernicious policies of this coalition as they did so. They allowed the living standards of millions of working people to begin falling years before the crash, even as the coffers of corporate Britain prospered like never before. They failed to solve an ever-worsening housing crisis, leaving 5 million languishing on council housing waiting lists. They cut taxes on corpo

Nevermore666
08-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Salmons Republic will be much the same you boring t**t.

Redford
08-09-2014, 09:55 AM

What a poor response

The bitter together are facing defeat without any fight left, what a disastrous campaign and pathetic bunch they are :blue:

stewarty27
08-09-2014, 10:11 AM

Thank you for that interesting and informative contribution to the debate,

donwards
08-09-2014, 11:27 AM

Salmons?

You fishing for an argument

XD

donwards
08-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Everbore

You do realise Union Jack wallpaper went out of fashion when that cuunt Thatcher died yeah?

weelabourwifie
08-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Your really have to ask yourself how informed are the No voters on here, A post is put up criticizing the Labour Party and they respond by having a go at Salmond !! And they can't even spell his right, Look all you Naesayers time is running out please please give us your/Better Together's positive vision for Scotland, They get their knickers in a twist about a plan B They don't even have a plan A !!!, Just to cheer you up my Neighbour who has been No all along told me yesterday she is now going to vote Yes, My My it came as quite a surprise, But welcomed all the same,

Nevermore666
08-09-2014, 02:58 PM
I were fishing for an argument. I just pointed out that nothing will be different for ordinary folk post independence. Probably worse.

And when the Shetlands and Orkneys become independent from Scotland and take their share of the oil...

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
08-09-2014, 03:15 PM
The Labour Party have buried themselves here in Scotland. People will remember at the next General Election, just how they sided with the Tories because their London masters told them tae.

AguyIknow
09-09-2014, 02:48 PM
I just pointed out that nothing will be different for ordinary folk post independence. Probably worse.

Sums up the NO lot - "nothing will be different" post independence but it'll be "Probably worse".

FFS can you NO people put forward some reasoned arguements as to what will likely be worse and why, should Scotland vote for Independence?