PDA

View Full Version : anyone remember mind your language.

happytim
08-09-2014, 07:33 PM
a comedy about foreign students learning english.

was out in the late 70,s. remember watching it when i was a kid.

watched some of it on youtube last night, its fekin hilarious.

it eventually got barred for being unpoliticaly correct, which make sit even funnier.

supernotts5891
08-09-2014, 07:50 PM

it eventually got barred for being unpoliticaly correct, which make sit even funnier.

not really funny is it? you phucking racist bigot >:( I still struggle with English :blue: but go ahead and laugh at people like me who ain't English but come to Leicester for a better life and TRY to speak the lingo yet know phucker understands what I'm saying. you make me ashamed to be British ya mhank tw@t >:(

Elite_Arab
08-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Away and wash your leaks ya taff. >:(

supernotts5891
08-09-2014, 08:06 PM

I will overlook your insult seeing that I am the bigger man and you are another one of sirus usernames :blue: is there any need to be abusive on an internet forum? ya phucking doaty, boggin bassa >:(

Nevermore666
08-09-2014, 08:14 PM

not really funny is it? you phucking racist bigot >:( I still struggle with English :blue: but go ahead and laugh at people like me who ain't English but come to Leicester for a better life and TRY to speak the lingo yet know phucker understands what I'm saying. you make me ashamed to be British ya mhank tw@t >:([/quote]

You struggle with everything. You bring disgrace to the fine Welsh people. **** off and do us all a favour.

supernotts5891
08-09-2014, 08:24 PM

not really funny is it? you phucking racist bigot >:( I still struggle with English :blue: but go ahead and laugh at people like me who ain't English but come to Leicester for a better life and TRY to speak the lingo yet know phucker understands what I'm saying. you make me ashamed to be British ya mhank tw@t >:([/quote]

You struggle with everything. You bring disgrace to the fine Welsh people. **** off and do us all a favour.[/quote]

I only struggle with the English language and you feel the need to insult :blue: shows what kind of person

Elite_Arab
08-09-2014, 08:27 PM

I will overlook your insult seeing that I am the bigger man and you are another one of sirus usernames :blue: is there any need to be abusive on an internet forum? ya phucking doaty, boggin bassa >:([/quote]

Sorry min, but nettingham united or fitever they're called are rancid :blue:

AguyIknow
09-09-2014, 09:20 AM
I remember it well. That French burd was a bit of awright - if I'm allowed say that in these PC times. Some of the jokes in it were brilliant

wasted63
09-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Christ...nobody mention Love thy neighbour please:s

braincapers
09-09-2014, 12:23 PM

I do not think its political correctness was an issue 30 years ago and was not a contributory factor in its demise.

The initial favourable reception to the show was purely down to the fact that Francoise Pascal was very watchable but when people realised that they had to endure 25 minutes of inane dialogue just to get to see Miss Pascal for three minutes they soon reverted back to leafing through their scud mags.

The fact that it was not particularly funny was the main contributory factor for it coming off the air.