AguyIknow
09-09-2014, 04:59 PM
and if so, why?

budgeover
09-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Cause I don't pay my Council Tax :P

AguyIknow
09-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Don't pay your tax - you must be a multi-millionaire. You're the real Ms Budge and I claim my fiver, if you can spare it B)

braincapers
09-09-2014, 08:24 PM
and if so, why?

I'll not be voting for a number of reasons.

1. If I were to follow my heart I would vote Yes if I were to vote with my head I would be voting No.

George Galloway, Nigel Farage,UKIP, The Orange Order all good reasons for not voting No.

Tommy Sheridan, Alex Salmond, The Cybernats who call people who want to vote No traitors, the "Republican" element campaigning for a Yes vote who are motivated solely by their hatred of anything "British" all good reasons for not voting Yes.

There are too many on either side of the "Debate" with whom I would not wish to align myself.

3. There is no third option.

cuervo
09-09-2014, 08:45 PM
and if so, why?

1. If I were to follow my heart I would vote Yes if I were to vote with my head I would be voting No.

George Galloway, Nigel Farage,UKIP, The Orange Order all good reasons for not voting No.

Tommy Sheridan, Alex Salmond, The Cybernats who call people who want to vote No traitors, the "Republican" element campaigning for a Yes vote who are motivated solely by their hatred of anything "British" all good reasons for not voting Yes.

There are too many on either side of the "Debate" with whom I would not wish to align myself.

3. There is no third option.[/quote]

Eh? You have an opinion but wont vote because it'll 'align' yourself. In an anonymous polling booth?

braincapers
09-09-2014, 08:50 PM
and if so, why?

Eh? You have an opinion but wont vote because it'll 'align' yourself. In an anonymous polling booth?[/quote]

I draw your attention to reasons 1 and 3.

cuervo
09-09-2014, 08:54 PM
Reason 1 surely precludes all else. What that decision is, is a matter for you personally.

To say you'll abstain because you won't align with some bampots is a poor excuse in my opinion.

Poguemahone
09-09-2014, 09:07 PM
I don't get a vote!

bluek
09-09-2014, 09:11 PM
and if so, why?

I can understand what you're saying and I struggle with some of the same issues, but I will make my mind up and use my vote on the 18th.

braincapers
09-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Reason 1 surely precludes all else. What that decision is, is a matter for you personally.

To say you'll abstain because you won't align with some bampots is a poor excuse in my opinion.

1 does not preclude anything as I could, if I so chose, ignore either my heart or my head and vote.
What it does is add to the confliction.
I am not voting solely because of the bampots, there are far more than I have listed and many of them post on here, but their presence is a contributory factor in my decision to abstain.

You are probably right and I should vote for what will be best for the country and vote No but I am prepared to let everyone else decide and I will go along with what they decide even though I think that a Yes vote will have been motivated by sentimentality and the promise of government handouts.

cuervo
09-09-2014, 09:34 PM
As is all your right. As poor an opinion as it is.

You can spare me the 2nd paragraph political broadcast on what's best for the country, however. Again its opinion, however well or poorly judged. Ta.

braincapers
09-09-2014, 09:36 PM
and if so, why?

I can understand what you're saying and I struggle with some of the same issues, but I will make my mind up and use my vote on the 18th.[/quote]

Welcome to the Club, we are the "undecided about being undecided".