PDA

View Full Version : Steve Evans' team selection

Paul_Davis_(Millers_
12-09-2014, 07:11 AM
Steve Evans reveals one player who will definitely return at AFC Bournemouth tomorrow, but the big question is, who will the Millers boss choose up front? Page lead in today's Star, and there's also an interview in the paper and online with a very honest Ben Pringle. - view external link (bit.ly/1qISDvf)

TRUST_NO_1
12-09-2014, 07:07 PM
I think if it was Messi or Revell, for Steve, it would be Revell .

So it's Revell and take your pick from the rest.
===============

Unfortunately I haven't seen a live game for a few weeks, so has Skartz improved dramatically lately ,as I think he is poor, despite what some people on here post?
Watch Brentford's second goal. He doesn't even try to recover the situation when he completely over-runs the attacker.
Same as Orient's second at Wembley...it ends up with a tap in.

JohnLeedsMiller
12-09-2014, 07:45 PM
I think if it was Messi or Revell, for Steve, it would be Revell .

So it's Revell and take your pick from the rest.
===============

Unfortunately I haven't seen a live game for a few weeks, so has Skartz improved dramatically lately ,as I think he is poor, despite what some people on here post?
Watch Brentford's second goal. He doesn't even try to recover the situation when he completely over-runs the attacker.
Same as Orient's second at Wembley...it ends up with a tap in.

Skarz poor??? Give me a break. He played 44 games for us last season. Very fit, a safe choice. You know exactly what you are going to get from him. Not good going forward but positionally I think he is great. One of the first on the team sheet for me.

Edit: I think only Pringle and Revs played more games than him for us last season.

sawmiller
12-09-2014, 07:48 PM
If Bowery netted two midweek, then perhaps a start for him and JCH out wide?

JohnLeedsMiller
12-09-2014, 07:56 PM
If Bowery netted two midweek, then perhaps a start for him and JCH out wide?
Revs and Becchio for me with Taylor wide right in an Agard type role. Midfield, Pringle, Frecks, Greene, Taylor.

gwru
13-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Forgot Smallwood in midfield. Taylor doesn't look as good on right. Got to get Pringle back on the left. Can Clarke-Harris play Agards role on the right.

Smallwood or Green. Smallwood everytime for me. My side: Collin; Richardson, Arnie, Woods, Skarz; Clarke-Harris, Frecks, Smallwood, Pringle; Becchio, Taylor.

Skarz is playing well, Arnie player of season so far. Picked Woods, did well last game for me he's got shirt.

tivoliman415783
13-09-2014, 10:25 AM
smallwood AND green for me.
bournemouth keep possession for fun so we will need that protection in midfield.

richardson, arnie, wood, skarz

taylor, green, smallwood, pringle

JCH, Becchio/revell (if becchio not yet fit)

twinnyjoe
13-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Colin

Richardson
Arni
Morgan
Skarz

Taylor
Frecks
Smallwood
Green
Pringle

Becchio

Subs loach, wood, Newton, hall, Derbyshire, revell, Clarke-Harris

Think 451 away is the way to go away from home look more solid and harder to beat. Arni and Morgan have been rocks at the back so they have to play. Love revell but becchio is more of a goal threat. Green abd Smallwood have both been brilliant