PDA

View Full Version : The Derby Rottweiler is back...

RedBasie
12-09-2014, 07:56 PM
... and has been confirmed as the genuine article by Ratty. They guy will descend on the Forest board like Grendel in Beowulf. You have been warned.:s

Trickytreesreds
12-09-2014, 08:01 PM
... and has been confirmed as the genuine article by Ratty. They guy will descend on the Forest board like Grendel in Beowulf. You have been warned.:s

tremble, tremble

Polish_ForestMad
12-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Not made another post since his comeback,but then again after getting the day wrong of the biggest game in there season I'm not surprised.

tricky1972
12-09-2014, 09:15 PM

oh no

Polish_ForestMad
13-09-2014, 05:45 AM
Well that comeback was worth it.came and went in a blink of an eye.

Romanis
13-09-2014, 06:55 AM

And I can and will make him vanish as fast as a mince pie before Es***red52. O:)

Trickytreesreds
13-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Basie seems to have jisd his pants here. Is there something I should know?

Romanis
13-09-2014, 09:39 AM
Anyway I see no reason why you TTR can't handle this Briscoe. Right up your street. Plus it'll be a good gauge to see if you are up to the job of being the next Mod.

I am waiting until the year end before seeing how to tackle this issue. If the other Mods don't return by then we got to find replacements.

At the moment it's between you and valet boy (hahaha sorry) - PFM.

But if others become more active then we can have a vote.

ER could be but he's too lenient.

The other Tricky and Gresley can also be considered. Bigus if he's active.

But seriously I don't see this board lasting another decade to be honest. Ppl prefer FB or LTLF forums

RedBasie
13-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Anyway I see no reason why you TTR can't handle this Briscoe. Right up your street. Plus it'll be a good gauge to see if you are up to the job of being the next Mod.

I am waiting until the year end before seeing how to tackle this issue. If the other Mods don't return by then we got to find replacements.

At the moment it's between you and valet boy (hahaha sorry) - PFM.

But if others become more active then we can have a vote.

ER could be but he's too lenient.

The other Tricky and Gresley can also be considered. Bigus if he's active.

But seriously I don't see this board lasting another decade to be honest. Ppl prefer FB or LTLF forums

As far as you know, are you now our only Mod ?

Romanis
13-09-2014, 09:57 AM
No there are others and I've been asked to recommend if they be removed for non activity. But I am delaying my answer until the year end to give them a chance to return and decide if they want to continue to Mod.

SBC will not be removed however. His title is for life.

AngryRam
13-09-2014, 12:39 PM
I'm just briefing him now... Keep calm.
Told him your all crap, so I will take a back seat now, he can turn the knife.
One man, we only had one man.
:D
>:(

Trickytreesreds
13-09-2014, 01:38 PM
I'm just briefing him now... Keep calm.
Told him your all crap, so I will take a back seat now, he can turn the knife.
One man, we only had one man.
:D
>:(

http://i58.tinypic.com/mtxcmg.jpg

Manofpride
13-09-2014, 03:06 PM
EB was a great poster though, hope it is him and he starts posting again. His posts were funny and the banter between red dogs made the two footy boards brill. Not sure but I think he lives in China or somewhere that way! Ratts and Ramondo will know!

Romanis
13-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Banter is fine. Not pomposity and malice like the pathetic attention grabber EP.

Of course he must be reasonable and not take things to the extreme. Even so if he does, he should accept whatever card dished out and not make a fuss when he's allowed back like the now banned mummy's boy.

Trickytreesreds
15-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Where's this puppy dog then?

Sounds like Scrappy Doo to me. All mouth and hot air.

Eddy Briscoe
18-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Of course its me you bunch of tarts! This board and Hong Kong wouldn't be the same without me!

Have been in semi-retirement (from the boards) for a few years though so its taking me a while to work out what these extra buttons are for! I'll be ******ed if i can remember a thing about HTML language - i used to remember all of the codes off by heart and have crying forest babies up on the boards in a flash.

So are any of you in disguise? Rosey and Kimbo still here? Or just Basie (the 65 year old dustman) and Awk (the computer geek) left?

C'mon you Raaaaaaammmmmmzzzzz ...!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Trickytreesreds
18-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Of course its me you bunch of tarts! This board and Hong Kong wouldn't be the same without me!

Have been in semi-retirement (from the boards) for a few years though so its taking me a while to work out what these extra buttons are for! I'll be ******ed if i can remember a thing about HTML language - i used to remember all of the codes off by heart and have crying forest babies up on the boards in a flash.

So are any of you in disguise? Rosey and Kimbo still here? Or just Basie (the 65 year old dustman) and Awk (the computer geek) left?

Listen you jellytot, Basie and Awks were always one in the same person. Was you too thick to work that one out?
Here's some more advice, your ****s not just for pissing out of.

RedBasie
18-09-2014, 04:58 PM

With the exception of one that's about it. Are we still worthy of your attention ? I would remind everyone that his Hong Kong is a flat above a Chinese in Chaddesden. I don't know why he mentions Rosey and Kimbo, they ignored him anyway and as for our new Mod he'd sooner ban you rather than look at you. Just for star

Trickytreesreds
18-09-2014, 05:43 PM

With the exception of one that's about it. Are we still worthy of your attention ? I would remind everyone that his Hong Kong is a flat above a Chinese in Chaddesden. I don't know why he mentions Rosey and Kimbo, they ignored him anyway and as for our new Mod he'd sooner

Romanis
18-09-2014, 07:30 PM

With the exception of one that's about it. Are we still worthy of your attention ? I would remind everyone that his Hong Kong is a flat above a Chinese in Chaddesden. I don't know why he mentions Rosey and Kimbo, they ignored him anyway and as for our new Mod he'd sooner

Eddy Briscoe
19-09-2014, 10:40 AM
"Him"? "Him"!!!! "Him's" the cats whiskers!!! I think i preferred being called a Rottweiler!! Get a Rotty up your botty etc etc.

What's this nonsense about not encouraging me to join you anyway?

(1) Whenever I come here here's never anyone else on.
(2) Ratts has me on commission for bringing your board back to life
(3) You love me really.

He's not a bad footballer but why oh why would if you could choose any in the world call yourself "ASS MAN UM BONGO"? Sounds kinda fruity! XD

(So you're Ratty's curr? Here's my 1st greeting to you)

essexred52
19-09-2014, 12:46 PM
[quote="Eddy Briscoe" the cats whiskers!!! I think i preferred being called a Rottweiler!! Get a Rotty up your botty etc etc.

What's this nonsense about not encouraging me to join you anyway?

(1) Whenever I come here here's never anyone else on.
(2) Ratts has me on commission for bringing your board back to life
(3) You love me really.

He's not a bad footballer but why oh why would if you could choose any in the world call yourself "ASS MAN UM BONGO"? Sounds kinda fruity! XD[/quote] are you the fello Basie is talking about within this thread? If so welcome, let me introduce myself, I'm es***pleb i'm the NFM answer to UTR (DCM) and alwaysnotts (NCM) yes the village idiot ;D

greenjacket
19-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Eddie, the serial fantasist from Chadd. Back for another beasting >:)

RedBasie
19-09-2014, 01:44 PM

With the exception of one that's about it. Are we still worthy of your attention ? I would remind everyone that his Hong Kong is a flat above a Chinese in Chaddesden. I don't know why he mentions Rosey and Kimbo, they ignored hi

Romanis
19-09-2014, 06:51 PM
I see Basie, you've reverted to type and gone back to bed with your lover boy on NCM.

No gratitude and appreciation for re-allowing you back here instead, a short 2-3 hour caution is met by the customary derisory remarks.

Pathetic eh? No, pathetic was how you operated here. But since you want pathetic, I am only too pleased to serve and not leave you disappointed.

You've made your bed with him and now you'll have to sleep in it.

1 more, just 1 more remark out of turn and your appearances here will be curtailed. And don't expect a quick return, perhaps it might be a good time to spare you with a retirement from the boring stuff in here and let you enjoy the 'enlivened environment' that you find at NCM. You two have much in common and I'm sure will keep each other in stitches. It'll be my honour to assist in bringing that to fruition. :heart:

RedBasie
20-09-2014, 07:53 AM
1 more, just 1 more remark out of turn and your appearances here will be curtailed.

That is an almost impossible demand, everyone upsets someone else at some time. I'm not Mr Perfect. Oh well, let's give it a go.:blue:

Trickytreesreds
20-09-2014, 08:47 AM
1 more, just 1 more remark out of turn and your appearances here will be curtailed.

That is an almost impossible demand, everyone upsets someone else at some time. I'm not Mr Perfect. Oh well, let's give it a go.:blue:

Awwwwwwwwww diddums, has EP given you a hug?
When will you learn?
You sidle up to the shadiest characters, you really do Basil.
BTW EP, I'm glad you enjoy looking in and reading.
Perhaps EP should become Exiled Pie?
Never overestimate an internal tiff, with a revolution you stupid boring git. I'll have spats with Romans/Basie/Scott whoever. But at the end of the day, they are fellow reds and your joy counts for diddly squat.

Going to run my shady eye over the Pies again today. Perhaps my match report will be rather more scathing, >:)

Anyway. EP and Basie, sitting in a tree,
K.I
S.S
I.N.G

XD XD XD

RedBasie
20-09-2014, 09:29 AM
I hope Romanis, that this is not my one post too far, but I really must protest. Not only am I abused on my age, but I am now accused of having an homo***ual relationship, not only by Tricky but also recently by yourself.

Trickytreesreds
20-09-2014, 10:53 AM
I hope Romanis, that this is not my one post too far, but I really must protest. Not only am I abused on my age, but I am now accused of having an homo***ual relationship, not only by Tricky but also recently by yourself.

Oh I'm sure it's just a bromance Basie xxx

You two are rather more like this pair.XD XD XD - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MF6bLIWJiY)

Romanis
20-09-2014, 03:16 PM

Cut the whiney crap. Nobody is accusing you of being a homo***ual, and even if you're one, that's up to you and got nothing to do with your posting here.

Your so called allegations of ageism here is unfounded. You choose to be sensitive to certain things but you yourself choose to call people all sorts of things.

That's up to you. Your protestations are unfounded because you and no one else, chose to trod down a certain path. You say 1 thing here and say something different on DCM and NCM.

So just too bad, you step out of line and bye bye. There was no compelling reason for me to lift your ban, but I did anyway, you seem to forget that.

So all the goodwill is now gone. No more will exceptions be made for you

Eddy Briscoe
23-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Technical question.

To "trod" down a certain path means what exactly? :?

I'm obviously either too old or too gay to understand! :P

Romanis
23-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Technical question.

To "trod" down a certain path means what exactly? :?

I'm obviously either too old or too gay to understand! :P

Let me give a you a brief history lesson since you claim to be away for 7 years.

Last year Basie was made Mod. In the 1 month he was Mod, he killed this forum off banning practically everyone especially your fellow Derby mates.

Just go ask AngryRam and Southernram what they think of him.

He also banned every Forest fan who disagreed with him. In order to keep up appearances he had several other IDs made - Awks is 1 of those. He created threads and replied to them in the various IDs.

He was removed as Mod, and ever since has been very sore about it. He was later banned by 2 other Mods because of his constant sniping and choosing to attack me and Tricky.

Fast forward this July, I became Mod and reinstated him after his numerous pleas in all sorts of forums including Leicester Mad.

But he's

Eddy Briscoe
24-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Interesting...

I think in footymad sledging terms what you just did Romanis was buy me a beer and then just as I relax and think you're an ok kinda gal you pinch my backside and tell me you want me!

I'll think about it ... Never say never! ;)

Tell you what though...I did have a dream last night when I was making love to a beautiful woman. i was getting close to the vinegar strokes when the girl looked over her shoulder and I saw Bobby Zamora in a Nott Florist shirt grinning back at me. I figured it was you infiltrating my nightmare you evil bar steward...

Anyway, I decided to keep ploughing away ... A shags a shag after all and you probably need all you can get! XD

Trickytreesreds
24-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Interesting...

I think in footymad sledging terms what you just did Romanis was buy me a beer and then just as I relax and think you're an ok kinda gal you pinch my backside and tell me you want me!

Tell you what though...I did have a dream last night when I was making love to a beautiful woman. i was getting close to the vinegar strokes when the girl looked over her shoulder and I saw Bobby Zamora in a Nott Florist shirt grinning back at me. I figured it was you infiltrating my nightmare you evil bar steward...

Anyway, I decided to keep ploughing away ... A shags a shag after all and you probably need all you can get! XD

You are an animal Eddie Chong

I did hear that you once shagged the blonde one from ABBA.

Personally, I'd have rather screwed his gorgeous wife Agnetha, but each to there own eh fantasy boy.

Romanis
24-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Interesting...

I always consider it an honour that someone has me in their dreams. ;D

But still there's some truth in your dream. That's about the only time you'll ever come close to shagging a beautiful woman! XD XD

Just make sure you don't overwork your ticky ticker, you