PDA

View Full Version : WEEK 5 (13th Sept)

KillieKingdom
13-09-2014, 02:10 AM
Thought I would be the only one to forget about this weekends fixtures, oh boy how wrong I am. :O

Celtic 2-2 Aberdeen (Pawlett)
Dundee Utd 3-1 Hamilton (Mackay-Steven)
Kilmarnock 2-1 St Mirren (Mclean)
Partick Thistle 2-3 Inverness CT (Mackay)
Ross County 1-1 Motherwell (Kiss)
St Johnstone 2-1 Dundee (Davidson)

Demas
13-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Celtic 1-2 Aberdeen (Rooney)
Dundee Utd 2-2 Hamilton (Antoine-Curier )
Kilmarnock 2-o St Mirren (Mclean)
Partick Thistle 1-2 Inverness CT (Mackay)
Ross County 0-3 Motherwell (Sutton)
St Johnstone 1-1 Dundee (Graham)

The poor old man has not recovered from his daughters wedding yet! :D

speedy100
13-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Celtic 3 Aberdeen 1 (stokes)
Dundee Utd 3 Hamilton 1(Mackay-Steven)
Kilmarnock 3 St Mirren 2 (Mclean)
Partick Thistle 1 Inverness CT 2 (Mackay)
Ross County 2 Motherwell 2 (jarvis)
St Johnstone 2-1 Dundee (graham)

Thanks DEMAS for those kind words.I have just recovered from my daughters wedding which was a fabulous day and one to remember.what I did not remember was two fold,1)I forgot that tea and computers do not mix,as a result we will be going out to buy a new laptop.2)celebrated our 44th wedding aniversary yesterday(and before someone asks,we did not make the 44th drink) and only remembered at 10.45 this morning that it was footy time again.Main desktop computer has virus and is being cleaned up.All results will be up tomorrow after todays results

dshaw
13-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Celtic2-0Aberdeen(Stokes)
Dundee U3-0Hamilton(Ciftci)
Killie2-1St Mirren(Meggenis)
PArtick2-2Inverness(Mckay)
Ross C2-3Motherwell(Sutton)
St J1-0Dundee(Graham)

KillieKingdom
13-09-2014, 02:58 PM
[color=blue]Sounds like you've really had a hard time of it Speedy, everything on the up now though? O:) I'll be getting a new laptop myself - you already got one in mind or just browsing?

Demas
15-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Thanks DEMAS for those kind words.I have just recovered from my daughters wedding which was a fabulous day and one to remember.what I did not remember was two fold,1)I forgot that tea and computers do not mix,as a result we will be going out to buy a new laptop.2)celebrated our 44th wedding aniversary yesterday(and before someone asks,we did not make the 44th drink) and only remembered at 10.45 this morning that it was footy time again.Main desktop computer has virus and is being cleaned up.All results will be up tomorrow after todays results

Congrats on a super Daughters wedding, and especially the bits you remember! :D

Bad news re the computer! Horrible and so easy to do! Hope the new one is a success, but it will have Windows 8 in it and that is awful!

Congrats on 44th wedding anniversary! :D
Yet you claim to be 35? :?
Take your time with the results, no need to hurry. Mind you I forgot till the last minute! Good old