PDA

View Full Version : Elite pie trying to stir it on the derby board

bloodred
13-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Must be bored . Trying to stir it with the derby fans that they can expect trouble from forest fans. What an absolute waste of space this moron is.

Romanis
13-09-2014, 03:22 PM
No surprises there mate. It's to be expected from the pathetic whiney 60 plus year old kid that he is.

It's been proven time and again that his sole reason to come here was to bait snipe and insult. He's desperate to make up for the attention he missed as a kid.

Now that he can't post here, he's hoping by posting sensational anti Forest stuff on DCM that people will bite and entertain his pathetic cries for attention.

Anyway Es*** already created a thread on this on AOB. And to AOB this topic will go. We don't want to pollute our main forum with topics about this turd.

Trickytreesreds
13-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Hey I think it's funny. He keeps trying to goad me into an argument, but it's funny as ****. It must be killing him, not to be able to get in here and **** stir,XD XD
Like Romans says, just laugh, don't respond, he's ****ed.

Wouldn't be so bad, but he offers zero contribution to any football threads either.

dazzared60
13-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Sorry!! Did I miss something?

Has that condescending idiot finally been red carded?

Trickytreesreds
13-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Sorry!! Did I miss something?

Has that condescending idiot finally been red carded?

He's been sent to Coventry. Was given a months ban, but I don't think he's coming back. He claims he doesn't want anymore to do with us anyway. We'll see, XD XD XD

AngryRam
13-09-2014, 07:52 PM
You lot are obsessed with EP...
Another team that only needs one man.
>:(