PDA

View Full Version : Oh what a surprise!!

CB_1874
14-09-2014, 09:23 AM
Leftie Ed removes a thread about a fellow Scot being beheaded by those peace loving Muslims.

Mickybhoy
14-09-2014, 09:27 AM
Fellow Scotsman ????

Ed_ScottishFitba
14-09-2014, 09:28 AM
I knew where it would go and Footymad are keen to avoid getting involved in that sort of thing.

You may have noticed I also deleted another thread to avoid more controversy.

Steen hive
14-09-2014, 09:31 AM
I genuinely do not know the guidelines, thankfully have never had to resort to use multiple monikers because of,in most cases spitting the dummy out, however there was a bigoted thread on here this morning that two diet orcs were posting, strange that neither have complained or posted about it being removed, nah, sums them up :zzz:

CB_1874
14-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Fellow Scotsman ????

The guy was from Dundee. Is that not in Scotland? :?

Mickybhoy
14-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Wis talkin aboot you brown-nose

Steen hive
14-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Fellow Scotsman ????

The guy was from Dundee. Is that not in Scotland? :?[/quote] seriously, how thick, oops sorry, how dense are you :zzz:

CB_1874
14-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Fellow Scotsman ????

The guy was from Dundee. Is that not in Scotland? :?[/quote] seriously, how thick, oops sorry, how dense are you :zzz:[/quote]

More personal abuse. :blue:

CB_1874
14-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Wis talkin aboot you brown-nose

Brown nose?

Steen hive
14-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Fellow Scotsman ????

The guy was from Dundee. Is that not in Scotland? :?[/quote] seriously, how thick, oops sorry, how dense are you :zzz:[/quote]

More personal abuse. :blue:[/quote] aw naw, I just posted that a diet Orc is thick, oops sorry dense, whatever next :O: however, your posts do reveal a lack of intelligence, shame :blue:

Mickybhoy
14-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Aye..brown nose

CB_1874
14-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Fellow Scotsman ????

More personal abuse. :blue:[/quote] aw naw, I just posted that a diet Orc is thick, oops sorry dense, whatever next :O: however, your posts do reveal a lack of intelligence, shame :blue:[/quote]

If it was somebody with half a brain calling me thick I might be offended. Thankfully it's only you.

neilo
14-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Fellow Scotsman ????

More personal abuse. :blue:[/quote]

Ignore him mate, it's become apparent that his inability to articulate his own views and opinions have led him to resort to petty insults.

Steen hive
14-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Fellow Scotsman ????

More personal abuse. :blue:[/quote] aw naw, I just posted that a diet Orc is thick, oops sorry dense, whatever next :O: however, your posts do reveal a lack of intelligence, shame :blue:[/quote]

If it was somebody with half a brain calling me thick I might be offended. Thankfully it's only you.[/quote] it probably is more grey matter that you obviously lack, shame :blue:

Steen hive
14-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Fellow Scotsman ????

Ignore him mate, it's become apparent that his inability to articulate his own views and opinions have led him to resort to petty insults.[/quote] dearie me, an Orc/diet Orc love in "mate" :heart:

CB_1874
14-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Fellow Scotsman ????

Ignore him mate, it's become apparent that his inability to articulate his own views and opinions have led him to resort to petty insults.[/quote]

Aye , it's like debating with a five year old. A not too clever five year old at that.

seethin
14-09-2014, 10:06 AM
WTF is an Orc :?

And is S**** (hive) a sheep reference to Jock :?

Orc is toe curling word and would be sorted swiftly in the real world when spouted by boring lonely states like Jocks**** B)