PDA

View Full Version : elite pie

essexred52
15-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Should be allowed to conduct his antics here in AOB as long as it's not breaking any rules, i find it entertaining and fun to watch, maybe it's just my nature to enjoy the rants and ravers it makes my day at times, or we could just give EP a 1 day window so he can post whatever takes his fancy, i noticed that DCM is his new haunt, just a suggestion please don't shoot me down in flames here for my opinion B) :D

Trickytreesreds
15-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Should be allowed to conduct his antics here in AOB as long as it's not breaking any rules, i find it entertaining and fun to watch, maybe it's just my nature to enjoy the rants and ravers it makes my day at times, or we could just give EP a 1 day window so he can post whatever takes his fancy, i noticed that DCM is his new haunt, just a suggestion please don't shoot me down in flames here for my opinion B) :D

I share your sentiments, simply because I too find his rants hilarious, bordering on insanity. However, taking the view that the site needs to be managed, all he will do is start more fights.
It's a lot more normal, with the sheep visiting and the odd Pie that understands a friendly dig like 61.
Him?
Well his last rants on DCM were hilarious yesterday. He was getting angrier and angrier that no one would answer his rant. Perfect response.

Romanis
15-09-2014, 06:55 PM

Yawn :zzz: :zzz:

He deserves to be banned for the 2 rants he made on main and in here, creating topics about himself and against me.

Until someone alerts me to an apology and promise on NCM by him, he'll stay banned.

But maybe to humour you Es***, I'm usually in a good mood around Christmastime, I might it lift then but no promises, especially if he continues with stupid posts on DCM about us and the users here.

salopred
16-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Jeez we still talking about that lunatic? Leave him to rot in his Jackanory world.