PDA

View Full Version : Cricket

LgCoFgC
17-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Don't know if many of you post on here anymore, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea what is happening at grace road. I've seen on foxestalk someone suggested the ecb have given them two years to sort things out! I've stuck up for the back room staff regarding getting people down grace road but the on the field management can't be excused, it's disgusting what's happening down there

TwoWrights2
18-09-2014, 08:52 AM
I have no idea* what's happening at LCCC, but Yorkshire are once again county champions. Keep faith gog, as these things are often cyclical. :)

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

RedOno
24-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Don't know if many of you post on here anymore, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea what is happening at grace road. I've seen on foxestalk someone suggested the ecb have given them two years to sort things out! I've stuck up for the back room staff regarding getting people down grace road but the on the field management can't be excused, it's disgusting what's happening down there

Just curious to know what will happen if they don't sort it out.

TwoWrights2
27-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Double joy for Yorkshire, Lancashire are relegated! :D

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

frankie
05-10-2014, 09:44 AM
After thinking we were in the ****,we really are now...needs a massive turnaround from top to bottom,i fear unless we get a benefactor we could well fold.