PDA

View Full Version : very childish Romans

Trickytreesreds
18-09-2014, 03:01 PM
I don't know how you've done it, but the so called prank you're playing is actually something as crap as Basie would pull.

Seeing as you've been a total tw@t and lost my avatar. You may as well go the whole hog and reset it to zero. It won't matter now will it?

Pathetic, I'm quite surprised at you really.

RedBasie
18-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Come on Tricky be fair. Though it's important to you to keep to your own tally of your own posts, the figure shown is acceptable posts and not those which have been for reasons I won't go into, deleted. It does surprise me however that the difference is not even greater.:)

Romanis
18-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Touchy touchy today aren't we.

And don't give me the childish crap. You made a child-like exultation about 6000 and I responded the same way.

Trickytreesreds
18-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Touchy touchy today aren't we.

And don't give me the childish crap. You made a child-like exultation about 6000 and I responded the same way.

So hang on, let me get this right?
My posts have been deleted and both and Basie feel that's reasonable? Please give the reason why.

As for the childish jibe, I'll point out you started one in a thread asking if I was the thug on the video and have since added to it, with more insinuations.
You two are suspiciously reading from the same script all of a sudden.
Disturbing.

Romanis
18-09-2014, 07:19 PM
It's joke, since when you suddenly give but don't take?

And pray tell which posts you believe were deleted?

A simple clearing of old posts brought you down to 5989, just to delay your excitement for a few more days.

Your position in the list is secured but why are you taking all this so seriously?

As for Basie, you know him, he lives in a world of his own. Whether he agrees or disagrees has nothing to do with it, except of course to goad you.

Trickytreesreds
18-09-2014, 07:20 PM
So, seeing as we are going down this road, then Basie tread very carefully.
I noted that both the Basie and Awks screens on line here at the same time.

You was warned. Also, this Eddie character. I'll put my mortgage on it being one of yours. No one pushes a like that into the fro, to get the attention.
We'll see.

Romanis
18-09-2014, 07:23 PM

You was warned. Also, this Eddie character. I'll put my mortgage on it being one of yours. No one pushes a like that into the fro, to get the attention.
We'll see.

Basie has only 2 accounts here which are in use, TKFTRB and Basie, maybe rednGreen. Awks can only view as are others, but at no time can 2 users be used.

RedBasie
18-09-2014, 07:35 PM

We'll see.

I would have thought that even you would have known that banned people can log in and see, but not contribute. Being as I never for certain reasons wish to come face to face with you, please provide details to my intermediary "Deep Throat" as to the value of your mortgage so that a transfer of cash can then be arranged.XD XD XD XD XD XD