PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Away

Appointmeagain
19-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Is anyone off to this game?

I will probably be going so if any posters on here are gonna be in the pub before hand then I might have to pop in!

JimmyJazz64
19-09-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm not going but out of interest how much are Chelsea charging for away tickets?

klassnic
20-09-2014, 01:39 AM
this score line should be a good eye opener

at lease it will teach df a managerial lesson how to defend

and if you can defend against a full pro side like chelsea then df will have been put through his paces by an attacking master like morinio

garyp1803
20-09-2014, 04:01 PM
I can't see many North West Bolton fans attending this game to be honest, maybe fat Frank? I've heard we have only sold just over 200 tickets for this game.

DefconOne
20-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Chesea 42 - Bolton 0

In a major turn up for the record book every Chelsea player including the keeper and three substitutes finishd the game on a hat-trick.

Jose Mourinho was unavailable for comment as he was having a lie down with a long drink and an even longer blonde :)

Dougie Freedman said: It's just these small margins that make the difference between winning and losing a game . . .

JimmyJazz64
20-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Chesea 42 - Bolton 0

In a major turn up for the record book every Chelsea player including the keeper and three substitutes finishd the game on a hat-trick.

Jose Mourinho was unavailable for comment as he was having a lie down with a long drink and an even longer blonde :)

Dougie Freedman said: It's just these small margins that make the difference between winning and losing a game . . .

XD XD XD XD XD XD