PDA

View Full Version : League 2 here we come

fletcher9
20-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Hard to see any other outcome at the moment. As I've previously stated we have a ridiculously soft centre at the back. Canavan again too easily bullied when the ball is thrown into the danger zone. Some people seem to think that he's ok because he wins most of the balls pumped directly down the field but when the ball comes in from wide he's found out time after time. The same applies when he has to deal with pace on the ground. We can't continue to ship goals this easily or we are doomed.

McAllister seems to have found League One too quick for him as well, often looking laboured and ponderous this season.

Still no sign of the creative midfielder we should have had in at the start of the season. Just no excuse for this.

Taylor, oh dear, a shocker of a performance.

Sparrow was adequate again and Madden worked his socks off with little or no support but the rest were just lacking in ability, ideas, and their confidence is obviously shot.

Wilcox is sounding more and more like a dead

back
21-09-2014, 04:28 PM
I agree i missed mid week match as i was on hols and just got back on Saturday for the match and it was the only time i wished the flight had been late.Our defence was rubbish thy where ther for the takeing every time thy wher attacked.Mid field was not in the game passes going all over the place and to the opposition,surely Russ must be looking over his shoulder because we can not go on like this week in week out.Swann will be looking through his phone book for some one else soon i feel.