PDA

View Full Version : xchurch

bongosdad
22-09-2014, 07:41 PM
I'm off to France in July next year carp fishing. We booked Mirror pool for the 1st week and Millstone for the 2nd week. Both lakes have 70lb carp in there. Can't wait! I've not been fishing abroad for 10 years when I went to the Ebro in Spain.

Ps I got made redundant a few weeks ago. I'm looking at 're training in personal fitness or hypnotherapy. Whilst I'm 're training I need work. Any advise about courier work as I remember you enjoying it in the ego thread. I don't like the idea of multi drops. - view external link (http://www.mirrorpool.co.uk/index.php)

NuclearDevice
23-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Sorry to hear your news Bongo. Hope it all works out on the job front.

bongosdad
23-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Thanks Nuc. I think it was for the best as I really hated my job for the past year. Being made redundant has given me the incentive to do something else and follow dreams. I feel like a weight of my shoulders knowing I'm not going back.
Bloody skint though!

MissWinnie
24-09-2014, 01:53 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that Bongo. Fingers crossed that this bit of 'bad news' will be the catalyst for you being able to pursue something that you really want to do. It's amazing how often that happens in life.

Good luck with it all.

bongosdad
24-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Thanks winnie. Its ok its a good thing. :D

xchurchVilla
25-09-2014, 07:14 PM
I'm off to France in July next year carp fishing. We booked Mirror pool for the 1st week and Millstone for the 2nd week. Both lakes have 70lb carp in there. Can't wait! I've not been fishing abroad for 10 years when I went to the Ebro in Spain.

Ps I got made redundant a few weeks ago. I'm looking at 're training in personal fitness or hypnotherapy. Whilst I'm 're training I need work. Any advise about courier work as I remember you enjoying it in the ego thread. I don't like the idea of multi drops.

Hey Bongo,

Really sorry to hear your bad news - Thank goodness you have something positive to look forward to.

Having spent many years working in the leisure industry I wouldn't encourage you to bother with the instructor route, they seem to give away NVQs in leisure now a days which makes a lot of people think they are experts on the subject when they know very little about it. The market is swamped with wood-be instructors.

bongosdad
01-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Cheers xchurch. I was thinking the same about the leisure industry and still undecided what course to go on. Because I've been made redundant there willing to pay for a course up too £1500 to 're train. I don't want to waste the money and go on a course that's useless so it's quite a big decision.
I'm thinking of setting up a tree cutting business or hypnotherapy. I'm stuck :(