PDA

View Full Version : Barnsley v Swindon

lazaat
22-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Im going to Barnsley on Saturday gaz, look out for my reports.

Prediction?

1-2

gaz1959
22-09-2014, 07:47 PM
gIVE OL FOLDY ARMS A WAVE FROM ME LAZ

1-4

lazaat
22-09-2014, 09:50 PM
I forgot he was manager there, will pass on your regards gaz ;)

Romared
24-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Enjoy your day in Yorkshire :D

gaz1959
24-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Enjoy your day in Yorkshire :D

Cheers Romared B) Look after Laz for us please

Last I heard Ol Danny Boy ('flody arms') was on his last legs at yours?

It's a close league and my preddie is tongue in cheek on an old joke with me an Laz relating to Saarfend

Realistically, despite our current form, a point would be nice and a win would be lovely of course

gaz1959
24-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Oh and please come back and tell what you think about the game win lose or draw

lazaat
24-09-2014, 08:58 PM
What an idiot that EEB is gaz, we are still banned from that board >:(

Neil is coming up on Friday with his girlfriend for 2 nights and he is going to Oakwell with me.

gaz1959
24-09-2014, 09:28 PM
What an idiot that EEB is gaz, we are still banned from that board >:(

Neil is coming up on Friday with his girlfriend for 2 nights and he is going to Oakwell with me.

Good to see Will erm Neil getting back home for a match B) Say hi for me Laz

Will he be at our game v plymouth on 7th Oct?

gaz1959
24-09-2014, 09:50 PM
oh and yers EEB! What a TW@T >:(

Romared
27-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Well Gaz you asked me to reply !! So here I am ! Today I saw 2 very poor sides ! I am shocked by the standard of football in this league :? The reason being we cannot adapt to this style of football just yet , out of the sides out there today you would be hard pressed to make a decent 11 !! Good luck to you and your team !! but remember this we offered nothing really today !! Others will I'm sure ! Don't take all this for granted ? It won't always be this easy ? Regards ROMA .

alfinyalcabo
28-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Well done the Robins.. Wait till I see my mate Acido the Yawkshire Burnsley fan XD XD

gaz1959
28-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Cheers Roma

Laz was there and texted me saying it was a poor 1st half but 2nd half we showed some promise in Reeves

I can understand your feelings about this league. It is a whole new ball game and very easy to stuck in

I remember when we beat Saints early season when they came down. I spoke to a few of their fans after the game and they were in dispair.

I told them they were not that bad compared to what **** we had to watch. I said they will do allright ... they looked at me as tho I was nuts but I was right

All the best

Do you think foldy arms (DW) will stay?

lazaat
28-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Well Gaz you asked me to reply !! So here I am ! Today I saw 2 very poor sides ! I am shocked by the standard of football in this league :? The reason being we cannot adapt to this style of football just yet , out of the sides out there today you would be hard pressed to make a decent 11 !! Good luck to you and your team !! but remember this we offered nothing really today !! Others will I'm sure ! Don't take all this for granted ? It won't always be this easy ? Regards ROMA .

With respect Romared i think you are wrong to say Swindon are a poor side! We did play poorly in the first half but improved in the second and we were clearly better than Barnsley and deserved our win. We shall see at the end of the season if you are right about us, but to call us a poor side you need to see us play several times and not make that judgement on one match, dont forget we thrashed Sheffield United 5-2 last week and sit 3rd in the table with a g

gaz1959
28-09-2014, 07:00 PM
I did watch the league show in a blurry state last night and again this morning and we did look to be in control and showing good link ups and flowing football

The commentators reflected our dominance but I never listen to their crap