PDA

View Full Version : OT Ryder Cup

kevthemaltbymiller
22-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Golf isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I love watching this sporting event.

Some of our top players like Westwood, mcGowel and Polter haven't exactly set the world a light this year so it could be another very close contest.

What do our millersmad golfing experts think can Europe win it again or will the USA team finally win it back?

CAMiller
22-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Golf isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I love watching this sporting event.

Some of our top players like Westwood, mcGowel and Polter haven't exactly set the world a light this year so it could be another very close contest.

What do our millersmad golfing experts think can Europe win it again or will the USA team finally win it back?

The Ryder Cup always throws up some great drama. My two biggest memories are the euphoria of being there at The Belfry in 1985 when we finally won it after a 28 year gap and the despair at seeing them come back to win it and dance all over the green in 1999 at what was the first one I witnessed after moving to the US.

It will be closer than the European walkover many of the pundits here are forecasting but I think we'll shade it 15-13.

Mrs CA is not in for a happy weekend, wall to wall golf, last weekend of the regular baseball season and Millers. Good job the Seattle Seahawks have a bye w

millyTHEmiller
22-09-2014, 10:14 PM
theres a good competition at 'todays golfer' just register and pick your team. you choose 6 players and have 15 million to spend. you can win prizes and also set your own league up which we have done @ 20 quid a man

TimeforAle
23-09-2014, 08:43 AM
theres a good competition at 'todays golfer' just register and pick your team. you choose 6 players and have 15 million to spend. you can win prizes and also set your own league up which we have done @ 20 quid a man

Text me the details Milly, I'll have a smash on that!

I think the US could be dangerous this time around, but it should be another facinating contest!

millyTHEmiller
23-09-2014, 09:43 AM
details sent mate

TimeforAle
23-09-2014, 10:39 AM
details sent mate

Cheers pal

thaimillerfan
23-09-2014, 11:54 AM
Ryder cup seems to bring out the best in the Europeans, and the Americans have nothing to lose. It will be close, but I will still go with the Europeans 15-13. Sorry Kev but its Mc dowell not Mc gowel but Im sure all know who you meant, he's never been the best choice for me and is a weak link in our team, but Westwood plays with confidence and is a good partner for any player in the squad. there is a good atmosphere in the Euro camp bring it home lads. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hsbJjJ-fE)