PDA

View Full Version : FAO Bigus and TTR

Romanis
24-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Please have a look at Rosen's post in the link (No 23) in regards to banning and further down, SBC's comments/decision on the matter.

The current Mods are:

Both of you, myself and SBC.

The current banned users are EP and Basie.
However since both of you are Mods now, I think it's only fair that I should give you space and leave you to take some decision making. So basically I'll leave you guys to run the show and I'll only intervene when I think it necessary (both of you not present) or if a personal attack has gone too far.

You guys set the tone and how you want this board run. I'll leave you to handle our guests. I think maybe TTR can deal with Derby, Bigus for County and myself for other clubs fans. But it's up to you to decide anyway.

Now in regards to the banned users:

1) EP

I am prepared to let bygones be bygones. Since I am the Mod who banned him, I now agree to allow either of you to decide if you want to unban him.
He may say I'm a dictator, but I have never seen anot

Romanis
24-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Recently he's again been trying to find whatever fault he can with the current Mod (me). 1st he said I should have carded 45red for a remark he made to Angry. That would have been the dumbest thing to do and certainly the wrong way to Mod this board. A rival fan comes and taunts a Forest fan, who responds perhaps a little overboard, and then we go and ban the Forest fan?

We'd be the laughing stock. Playing right into the rival fans hands. All they need to do is come and goad a Forest fan to get them carded. Although knowing Angry I don't think that was ever his intention. But Basie disagrees. I removed his avatar as a token punishment, but instead of backing down, he ups the ante. He complains to the Admin and alleges I have committed 'IDENTITY THEFT.' Yes, you read that right 'identity theft.'

Is the avatar his registered trademark or copyright? Even so, by removing am I using it? How can I be stealing an identity when I am not using it and have no intention of using it? Well that i

Romanis
24-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Anyway these are minor issues, the most important 1 is - articles on the main page of NFFM. Match reports, analysis, opinions and predictions.

Since both of you go to games more than me, you get to see more of Forest than me. I am restricted to the matches shown on the telly.

So maybe you guys can do some write-ups and submit them for publication. It need not necessarily come from you, it can be from someone else, say a friend or perhaps your sons. But be sure to get their acknowledgement and consent before we submit. I believe they will be accredited for the articles as well.

Or encourage other users here to share it as well. If you can spare the time, do write if possible. Don't worry about grammar mistakes etc, you get the gist and I'll help edit where possible or if I am free.

I do realise there will be a problem with no PM button, but I can easily create a temp email addy (usually lasts a day or a few hours), which you can contact me at. I'll create 1 when you have something

Trickytreesreds
24-09-2014, 10:17 PM
[quote="Romanis"]Anyway these are minor issues, the most important 1 is - articles on the main page of NFFM. Match reports, analysis, opinions and predictions.

Since both of you go to games more than me, you get to see more of Forest than me. I am restricted to the matches shown on the telly.

So maybe you guys can do some write-ups and submit them for publication. It need not necessarily come from you, it can be from someone else, say a friend or perhaps your sons. But be sure to get their acknowledgement and consent before we submit. I believe they will be accredited for the articles as well.

Or encourage other users here to share it as well. If you can spare the time, do write if possible. Don't worry about grammar mistakes etc, you get the gist and I'll help edit where possible or if I am free.

I do realise there will be a problem with no PM button, but I can easily create a temp email addy (usually lasts a day or a few hours), which you can contact

Trickytreesreds
24-09-2014, 10:19 PM
taking is fine. It's when folks get too personal and vindictive, that yellows will be out.
Personally, I want to see the board flow and not get dragged down by any bad eggs.

So lets see.

Polish_ForestMad
26-09-2014, 11:57 AM
That's why bringing Ep back wouldn't last very long.he will be nice but then start sniping in every post.