PDA

View Full Version : geordies here geordies there

pboromag
25-09-2014, 04:18 PM
nice to see a few of the young uns get a game last night
none apart from maybe armstrong look like they should be near the first 11 on a permanent basis

5 it total from the toon (if you call staylor a toon lad )

and bruiser carver and we only need another 6-7 to make up a dream team of geordies

brucie as manager

when i win the lottery and buy out ash i will make it a target that within 4 years all players on the pitch will be locals or come through the youth set up

ex_pat_magpie
25-09-2014, 05:12 PM
none apart from maybe armstrong look like they should be near the first 11 on a permanent basis

and bruiser carver and we only need another 6-7 to make up a dream team of geordies

brucie as manager

when i win the lottery and buy out ash i will make it a target that within 4 years all players on the pitch will be locals or come through the youth set up

Why do you question Saylors entitlement to Geordie status Pbro.

zoggs
25-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Cause he was born in London ,

I'm not saying owt here . I presume that's what he means

ex_pat_magpie
25-09-2014, 05:49 PM

I know what he's saying Zoggs but if a cat has kittens in the kennel they are still kittens and not pups. Both of Taylors parents are pure Geordie and only temporarily lived in Greenwich where he was born.

As well as that I'm sure in a previous post Pbro claimed he was Greek. B) B) B)

tsolias
25-09-2014, 10:39 PM
I am Greek, maybe you are confusing me with him? :P

pboromag
26-09-2014, 04:43 AM

I know what he's saying Zoggs but if a cat has kittens in the kennel they are still kittens and not pups. Both of Taylors parents are pure Geordie and only temporarily lived in Greenwich where he was born.

As well as that I'm sure in a previous post Pbro claimed he was Greek. B) B) B)[/quote]

well if i was born in greece i am greek
the fact i have lived in england for the majority of my life doesnt make me english

he wasnt born in the toon ,he may have geordie parents ,i have a greek mum and an east end dad .

staylor isnt a geordie
no more than i am

no more than little mohhamed isnt who was born in pakistan but has lived in the toon for the vast majority of his life

trinitoon
26-09-2014, 05:12 AM
no more than little mohhamed isnt who was born in pakistan but has lived in the toon for the vast majority of his life

Groan...

Don't you have something better to do...or say... or type? Like football?

pboromag
26-09-2014, 09:16 AM

Groan...

Don't you have something better to do...or say... or type? Like football?[/quote]

sorry tranny if you go back to the start of the thread you will see i started it as a footy thread but as most go it has deviated .

your worse than those that trawl threads looking for spelling and gramma errors

ex_pat_magpie
26-09-2014, 10:40 AM

As well as that I'm sure in a previous post Pbro claimed he was Greek. B) B) B)[/quote]

the fact i have lived in england for the majority of my life doesnt make me english

he wasnt born in the toon ,he may have geordie parents ,i have a greek mum and an east end dad .

staylor isnt a geordie
no more than i am

no more than little mohhamed isnt who was born in pakistan but has lived in the toon for the vast majority of his life[/quote]

Well let's look at it this way Pbro. If Taylor had been born in Ni

thegeordfromsurrey
26-09-2014, 11:22 AM

Groan...

Don't you have something better to do...or say... or type? Like football?[/quote]

sorry tranny if you go back to the start of the thread you will see i started it as a footy thread but as most go it has deviated .

your worse than those that trawl threads looking for spelling and gramma errors[/quote]

That's "grammar" by the way, not "gramma" so mind your spelling.

;D

trinitoon
26-09-2014, 11:34 AM
W

That's "grammar" by the way, not "gramma" so mind your spelling.

XD Ignorance is bliss.

pboromag
26-09-2014, 12:31 PM

staylor isnt a geordie
no more than i am

no more than little mohhamed isnt who was born in pakistan but has lived in the toon for the vast majority of his life[/quote]

Well let's look

ex_pat_magpie
26-09-2014, 12:51 PM

staylor isnt a geordie
no more than i am

no more than little mohhamed isnt who was born in pakistan but has lived in the toon for the vast

pboromag
26-09-2014, 01:34 PM

staylor isnt a geordie
no more than i am

no more than little mohhamed isnt who was born i

Gothalamide
26-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Pboro - I think you are on your own here... Just cos you are proud to be Greek, doesn't mean Saylor cannot claim to be, or viewed by fans (as he is) to be Geordie...

:D :D :D

pboromag
26-09-2014, 02:19 PM
Pboro - I think you are on your own here... Just cos you are proud to be Greek, doesn't mean Saylor cannot claim to be, or viewed by fans (as he is) to be Geordie...

i can call meself a geordie if i so wish im not

im not and neither is he by birth

you can grasp at straws for a team of geordies as we would all love to see

but i would prefer proper geordies or as i say in the first post players who have come through the system .which he has but he isnt a geordie

hes a geordie as much as shola was

ex_pat_magpie
26-09-2014, 02:25 PM

staylor isnt a geordie
no more than i am

no

ex_pat_magpie
26-09-2014, 09:10 PM

but i would prefer proper geordies or as i say in the first post players who have come through the system .which he has but he isnt a geordie

hes a geordie as much as shola was[/quote]

Saylor was genetically born a geordie with two Geordie parents temporarily out of the area unlike both your self and Shola who was brought here with his parents aged about 5 y.o.

I can't see how you can claim to say you could call yourself a Geordie with your father being born 300 miles away and your self and your mother almost 2000 miles away. B) B) B)

pboromag
27-09-2014, 02:47 AM

Saylor was genetically born a geordie with two Geordie parents temporarily out of the area unlike both your self and Shola who was brought here with his parents aged about 5 y.o.

I can't see how you can claim to say you could call yourself a Geordie with your father being born 300 miles away and your self and your

ex_pat_magpie
27-09-2014, 10:05 AM

I can't see how you can claim to say you could call yourself a Geordie with your father bei

pboromag
27-09-2014, 12:16 PM
i have never said i can speak greek

why would i ,i have spent the vast majority of my life in this country and germany

i own property in both cyprus and turkey and a house in wales but i cant speak any of those languages either

and have never said i could

so i dont see your argument

i have a friend who was born in wales

guess what

he cant speak welsh

ex_pat_magpie
27-09-2014, 04:19 PM

why would i ,i have spent the vast majority of my life in this country and germany

i own property in both cyprus and turkey and a house in wales but i cant speak any of those languages either

guess what

he cant speak welsh

So I made a statement in Greek to you which unfortunately you couldn't answer. I asked you what your opinion was of cross bred animal was and you couldn't answer.

Well I was born in Newcastle and can speak both Geordie and English but what you are declaring is that if your Ma had dropped you in Zimbabwe whilst on holiday you would claim to be African.

I think not. Pboro when you are grown up you will realise it's not where you are or where you are born but who you are.

Now it's time for you to be proud to be half English and half Greek.

Simple isn't it (at least i

Andrew_NUFC
27-09-2014, 04:28 PM
****INGGG YAWWWWNNNN

http://i58.tinypic.com/11775at.jpg

pboromag
27-09-2014, 04:50 PM

guess what

he cant speak welsh

So I made a statement in Greek to you which unfortunately you couldn't answer. I asked you what your opinion was of cross bred animal was and you couldn't answer.

Well I was born in Newcastle and can speak both Geordie and English but what you are declaring is that if your Ma had dropped you in Zimbabwe whilst on holiday you would claim to be African.

I think not. Pboro when you are grown up you will realise it's not where you are or where you are born but who you are.

Now it's time for you to be proud to be half En

tsolias
27-09-2014, 06:40 PM
So I made a statement in Greek to you which unfortunately you couldn't answer.

all due respect,greek is my mother language and i have no clue what you said :P

ex_pat_magpie
27-09-2014, 08:49 PM
So I made a statement in Greek to you which unfortunately you couldn't answer.

all due respect,greek is my mother language and i have no clue what you said :P[/quote]

Google it then. Apologies if something was lost in translation but I couldn't put the accents in.

toonfalifekevbrown
20-04-2020, 06:24 PM
Thegeordfromsurrey

toptoon
20-04-2020, 06:29 PM
Zobra? Surely not?

toonfalifekevbrown
20-04-2020, 06:43 PM
Zobra? Surely not?

No the geordfromsurrey signed up in 2005

lloydl26
20-04-2020, 08:22 PM

brucie as manager

Well, you got your wish :D

ex_pat_magpie
21-04-2020, 02:31 PM
No the geordfromsurrey signed up in 2005

Who signed up in 2005 Kev?