PDA

View Full Version : season so far

Jaxon
27-09-2014, 12:02 PM
Good to see that we can win games again. I like what I see with Adams at the helm good attacking football with a never say never approach. We have come a long way in a short time with him and long may it continue and take us back to the prem although I hate to say it but I deffo find that this league is far more exciting than the Prem and more games and thats always a bonus.I cant understand whats happened to Basong thought he would have been sold by now or proving his worth in this league. I see the wolf has scored his first goal in over a year ( what a cracking player lmao) however still think he should have stayed for this season as he prob would have shone with Adams style of play and in this league. OTBC CTID

Laurie
27-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Kinda happy, but looking at the teams in this league we should be winning games long before the 80th minute.
When we get everyone on song at the same time we could run up a cricket score.
If at the end of this season I'm still kinda happy, we will have won this league by twenty points, which will make me very HAPPY.

olano
27-09-2014, 10:44 PM
I agree with Ricky, hope he will come back for next season.

We are playing well. And Adams is doing a much bether job then I thought he would this season.

Nice to see the youngsters given some game time as well.

Dont like that we onely start playing afther 45 min.

flyaway
30-09-2014, 03:41 PM
great to see us getting the away wins 4 on the trot and banging the goals in the championship good life :D :D :D

olano
30-09-2014, 09:03 PM
On the other hand 2 poins from 3 home games is relegation form.

I actaly think Charlton deservd to win to day, we onely play for 45 min. If we realy want to win promotion then the despertation for the win have to start from 1 min.

I know Redmond is good, but he seriusly dont score. Frustration but stil a long season, we have the best players in the devision, so hope is there :-)