PDA

View Full Version : When Britain became an island.

bongosdad
27-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Apparently there was a huge tsunami 8000 years ago. If this was the case surely the water would have receded after like any tsunami does? It would more likely be flooding I think.
Oh I read it again and I was flooding. I wonder if the ice age flood was the great flood in the bible? - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12244964)

stateside
27-09-2014, 09:25 PM
You were flooding Bongo?

You better clean it up before yer mum gets home.

bongosdad
28-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Haha :D apparently there are buildings in the north sea from the stone age. Brendan posted a great link on here a while back. Its amazing to think how many amazing structures are lost beneath the sea. Atlantis is probably one of them and im sure there are structures more impressive than the pyramids. They found a pyramid in Bosnia.

I think the taven really misses brendan and lefty. They talk about anything science ufos war evolution and even bigfoot at times.

ozfan
29-09-2014, 10:01 AM
I think the taven really misses brendan and lefty. They talk about anything science ufos war evolution and even bigfoot at times.

You mean like topics such as Death of the Universe where your sole contribution is "Hire a UFO for the weekend then oz"

You managed to ruin most of the interesting topics by arguing from such ridiculous standpoints that posters such as Brendan became so frustrated they no longer could be bothered.

The future is where it's happening. Having heads firmly planted in ancient history makes us blind to the future. We can change the future but we're more comfortable with history as it absolves us from any responsibility.