PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Beckham

Altobelli
28-09-2014, 07:01 PM
So she has finally opened her new shop in Mayfair.

"I chose London because its my home and we have all had a long hard time along the way" Aye course you have lass, it must be really hard graft having Millions in the bank and having other folk do the real grafting for you.

Not a dress in the shop any larger than a size 10, and the cheapest one being 750 pounds, a keyring will rob you of 150 pounds, and don't take your cash, cheque book or plastic, take your Ipad as its the only method of payment they will accept, How bleeding stupid is this.

And after husband David has prostituted himself doing ads from razor blades to chewing gum and everything in between for quick dosh, his wife is now... wait for it... beingd as a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations, THE WORLD IS A PHUCKED UP PLACE.

gaz1959
28-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Ridiculous innit :?

lazaat
28-09-2014, 07:11 PM
So she has finally opened her new shop in Mayfair.

"I chose London because its my home and we have all had a long hard time along the way" Aye course you have lass, it must be really hard graft having Millions in the bank and having other folk do the real grafting for you.

Not a dress in the shop any larger than a size 10, and the cheapest one being 750 pounds, a keyring will rob you of 150 pounds, and don't take your cash, cheque book or plastic, take your Ipad as its the only method of payment they will accept, How bleeding stupid is this.

And after husband David has prostituted himself doing ads from razor blades to chewing gum and everything in between for quick dosh, his wife is now... wait for it... beingd as a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations, THE WORLD IS A PHUCKED UP PLACE.

Have to agree 100% with that Mike, "we have all had a long hard time along the way" XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

She is a pathetic creatur

gaz1959
28-09-2014, 07:16 PM
I remember the Posh fiasco lol

So no feker can call themselves posh

Altobelli
28-09-2014, 07:19 PM
She annoys me just as much as her husband, initially standing there making the numbers up in the spice girls, face like a smacked @rse, pretending she can sing, bringing an album out that flopped, everywhere she goes always wearing sunglass' like she's a recluse, and yes as you say Lawire, wanting Peterborough to drop their like she's some sort of Royalty, if she had not married David Beckham she's be on her @rse, with a face even worse than a smacked @rse !

lazaat
28-09-2014, 07:23 PM
I dont mind David Beckham but that stupid miserable wife of his who indeed has a face like a smacked cows a$s p1$$es me off big time t>:( >:( >:(

gaz1959
28-09-2014, 07:28 PM
She stood by Bekham when he was knocking off Rebecca Roos or whatever her was

gaz1959
28-09-2014, 07:31 PM
some pricey rags :( - view external link (http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Designers/Victoria_Beckham?cm_mmc=GoogleUKc-_-UK_-_Designer_-_Victoria_Beckham-_-Designer_-_Victo)

gaz1959
28-09-2014, 07:34 PM
"But Victoria Beckham remains grounded with a focus on what's really important." XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD - view external link (http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/after-victoria-beckham-wise-words-4326195)

alfinyalcabo
28-09-2014, 07:47 PM
SLAG of the highest order.. I wouldn't shag her with Alto's ..:D

Altobelli
28-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Sorry I got waylaid taking to a funny phuck Paddy bastid on the phone :)

"She stood by Bekham when he was knocking off Rebecca Roos or whatever her was"

You don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs Gazza.

And I wouldn't phuck her with yours Alf ;)

gaz1959
28-09-2014, 08:13 PM

That was point Alto >:)

And what the fek does yoos and hes tak abert alda tim

I am not jealous btw

Altobelli
28-09-2014, 08:20 PM

That was point Alto >:)

And what the fek does yoos and hes tak abert alda tim

I am not jealous btw[/quote]

No but I bet your ears were burning XD

gaz1959
28-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Yes and the this is the problem as they are so big it caught the settee alite

So stop talking aboot me and get back in line

fekin junior mods talkin behind me back >:)

gaz1959
28-09-2014, 09:16 PM
What I don't know can't hurt me so don't tell me >:)

lazaat
28-09-2014, 09:21 PM
How did we go from Victoria Beckham to a telephone conversation about gaz :? :? :?