PDA

View Full Version : FAO Trickytreereds. Re: Erica Bristoe

Romanis
28-09-2014, 08:22 PM
I think this will be an on-going thread by the looks of things.

He'll do or write something dumb and get a card and will whine or as usual the Pathetic Pair and SOUL mates will get into a hissy fit.

So state the length of his ban and I'll recommend a lifting where prudent.

For a start - lift it tomorrow (if you gave week instead of 24 hours).

Es*** needs a playmate to divert his mind off work. Heck if I was in Es***'s line, I'd be happy to have a 9 year old like Erica to keep me entertained. XD XD

Plus I'm enjoying the sideshow between you 2.

Trickytreesreds
28-09-2014, 08:36 PM
I think this will be an on-going thread by the looks of things.

He'll do or write something dumb and get a card and will whine or as usual the Pathetic Pair and SOUL mates will get into a hissy fit.

So state the length of his ban and I'll recommend a lifting where prudent.

For a start - lift it tomorrow (if you gave week instead of 24 hours).

Es*** needs a playmate to divert his mind off work. Heck if I was in Es***'s line, I'd be happy to have a 9 year old like Erica to keep me entertained. XD XD

Plus I'm enjoying the sideshow between you 2.

I gave him an hour yesterday, for the personal jibe at myself and all the homophobic insinuations at a few parties, including the Forest manager.

He thought that was funny after his hour and the homophobic insults continued, as did the circumnavigating the swear filter to achieve maximum insult.

I've told him what I want to see and what I don't.
He got a 24 hour one this time, as I sa

Romanis
28-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Yeah Erica, you heard the Boss, Behave as you would on DCM and you should be fine.

Btw it must hard to watch Derby in HK? It's a bit of a tight space over there, not many parks or fields to let the sheep loose.

But hey you said they'll be in the Prem next year and I'm sure they'll be on cable in Hong Kong.

You do live in HK, don't you? Or like Derby in the Prem, it's another of your imaginary make believe stories to tell the grandkids. XD XD XD

Eddy Briscoe
29-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Yes still based in HK Romanis.

I travel to Singapore at least once a quarter so I'll look you up one of these days and buy you what would no doubt be a very expensive Singapore pint (because they're all expensive, not because you're special!)

The "Exchange" or "Bank" are my usual watering holes in Singapore. You know them, hey?

As for Tricky and his little bans. Whatever makes him happy. I'll just stop coming out to play if he keeps doing it - especially with all that nonsense about being offensive. He's just getting his little peaked cap with the yellow band around it in a knot. :P