PDA

View Full Version : Our next govenment

essexred52
02-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Step forward Mr Cameron, got to go down as one of the top speeches from a British pm since dear old Maggie, he is quite clearly the only man for the job he showed strength in many area's of his speech,
Our economy is strong again
people are getting back to work
the deficit is slashed by a quarter which is very very important

we MUST remember if you want out of Europe then by voting conservative that then gives US a vote on it in 2017, voting UKIP won't make a difference cause we get a vote on Europe anyway if the Tories get in again, strong talk from Mr Cameron on the NHS was powerful and true, the most important things to us in the economy and the NHS voting Labour will finish off all the good work Mr Camaron has done in these 4 short years.

Forestaddict
03-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Who? Crime Minister David Cameron? You have to be kidding - Lying sack of sh >> it, just like the rest of em...

Funny how one speech can erase all memory of their continual fk ups and lies. However, whoever gets in, won't make a blind bit of difference - Lets face it, whether it has been the Tories or Labour in power, nothing changes, at least not for the good.

When the economy was in recession, what is the main rhetoric coming out of the government? "We must find ways to encourage consumer spending" If thats not blatant enough of a message to make you realise they are robbing you and creating methods for you to hand over your money, then I dont know what is. And where does your money go? Into corporate profits of compnaies who are offshoring billions in taxes, which I might add, Crime Minister Cameron, has done fk all to combat, and still you have to pay your taxes. When will people realise the goverment are not here to help you - they are there to further their won twisted agenda a

Forestaddict
03-10-2014, 11:22 AM
I think I should also add that I have the upmost respect for our military forces and thier extremely tough jobs, and the reason I personally feel so strongly about British politics is that I have lost close friends to these fake wars. And these will continue, amongst all the other BS we will have to endure under the tories (or any other party) - especially if we support Cameron.

Trickytreesreds
03-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Es***, you are exactly the sort of blind fool the Tories and Labour love. A pretty speech and they have you hooked.
I can stand up and make you a load of promises. They mean diddly squat until I deliver.

Economy is not strong, inflation is rising way in front of wages. Fuel/food/transport/services everything has risen way above inflation. He makes a poxy promise, to give back a pittance and it's nothing to what he has taken off us.

Not all people are back to work, a quarter of a million are on zero hour contracts, fiddling the figures. Also, 1.2 million people are on the minimum wage- £2.73-£6.80. And you think that's good?

Ah europe, my favourite subject.
Why 2017? Because he is using it as a bribe, to get re elected. You make it sound like this is the only way to get out of europe? It isn't, UKIP won't even bother with that, we tear up the agreement immediately.
Just remember, neither the Tories nor Labour really want you out of europe. Cameron will stall for time and just manipu

Balanbam00
03-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Trickytreesreds
Very nice reading your post on this subject.
But "...get my vote until they change.

They will never change ,perhaps a few dashes of paint to make it look good,some nice speeches ,etc etc.

A new socio economic theory and linked to leaders having morality?? But how to do this ??

Trickytreesreds
03-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Trickytreesreds
Very nice reading your post on this subject.
But "...get my vote until they change.

They will never change ,perhaps a few dashes of paint to make it look good,some nice speeches ,etc etc.

A new socio economic theory and linked to leaders having morality?? But how to do this ??

This is the dilemma though I am afraid. To correctly run the country, one of the main parties needs to do it. However, the way they are going on, in 10 years they may never get a look in again.
Question time was a hoot last night. All 3 MP's were so far up their own asses with their arrogance, it was surreal.
They still do not get it and won't until they are ousted away from Downing street.
We all suffer, yet their stupidity/corruption/fiddling/cushy futures make folks despise them. Always whinging, "how can I make ends meet, on 75k" wail.

Romanis
03-10-2014, 07:47 PM
I will agree things aren't so smooth in this Tory/Lib-Dem term.

There have been mistakes, u-turns, confusion etc. But I think they started on the back-foot to begin with, inheriting the mess Labour left behind.

The point is do you want Labour back in? If not perhaps unlikely as it is a Lib Dem Govt? How about another coalition, this time Labour and Lib Dem? Not palatable still?

So who then? Ah yes - the UKIP of course. They who have the wonderfully attractive policy of scraping whatever we had with the EU. Ok good, we all vote UKIP in and who then assume office and true to their word, immediately they get us out and promise to keep us out.

Now I ask - what's next? What's the plan for the economy? What's the plan for trade? Housing, Education, Health, Environment? What's in store for the other Home Nations? How is unemployment gonna be resolved? What's going to done on welfare? What's gonna happen to taxes, will it be raised or cut until we bleed?
And maybe what's the plan for fore

Eddy Briscoe
04-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Anyone who can't even spell "government" shouldn't be allowed to vote!

Trickytreesreds
04-10-2014, 10:46 AM
[quote="Eddy Briscoe" shouldn't be allowed to vote![/quote]

You do not have to be a top speller to have an opinion.

salopred
04-10-2014, 11:26 AM
[quote="Eddy Briscoe" shouldn't be allowed to vote![/quote]
So anyone who suffers from Dyslexia or has a learning disability should not have a vote? We have enough of this **** already don't need another one.

Eddy Briscoe
04-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Who said anything about bad spelling caused by medical conditions?
That's your sad sour little minds conjuring that one up...

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote. You can spot these people easily enough. They stand outside pubs in Nottingham City centre on Saturday lunchtimes wearing dated red football shirts, smoking roll-ups and have stupid haircuts that start half way up the backs of their heads and little weasly football moustaches trying to look hard with tattoos up their spindly little arms.

I think i just described Polish there by the way ... :P

Romanis
05-10-2014, 02:43 AM
Who said anything about bad spelling caused by medical conditions?
That's your sad sour little minds conjuring that one up...

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote. You can spot these people easily enough. They stand outside pubs in Nottingham City centre on Saturday lunchtimes wearing dated red football shirts, smoking roll-ups and have stupid haircuts that start half way up the backs of their heads and little weasly football moustaches trying to look hard with tattoos up their spindly little arms.

I think i just described Polish there by the way ... :P

And what a manly post by you. Why didn't you confront these spindly arm men? Why didn't you offer to educate these stupid people?

And why don't you arrange to meet Polish because you know him so well as to describe him?

I didn't realise supporting a football club had anything to do with social classes. So only the rich and educated can support a certain club? The r

Trickytreesreds
05-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Did you just bring racial stereotyping into a post there, Romanis?

Shame on you ... :( :( Tch ...

No you did. Last warning.

Eddy Briscoe
05-10-2014, 02:42 PM
So much anger ...:blue:

Eddy Briscoe
05-10-2014, 02:43 PM
PS You're currently losing at home ... :D :D :D :D :D :D

(There's a match thread for you. Take the 1 hour break - Romanis)

Trickytreesreds
05-10-2014, 02:45 PM
So much anger ...:blue:

Not anger. You know the score, I have explained it to you. I deleted one of your drivel posts yesterday, to save an argument.
You'll get no more leeway.
Be funny, take the piss if you wish. Just remember if you piss the board off too much, then someone has to go and it won't be me.

Trickytreesreds
06-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Es***, get this down you - view external link (http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/01/cassetteboys-hilarious-remix-of-camerons-conference-speech-is-blowing-up-on-twitter-4889041/?ito=Fac)

Forestaddict
06-10-2014, 11:04 AM
HA! I came accross this casette boy thingy last week - hilarious, brilliant but sadly on point :(