PDA

View Full Version : Childish

yubbywelch
02-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Bingo I'm sorry for my childish "take the piss out of you" comments over the last couple of weeks.

I do need to shut up sometimes, but mate don't kid yourself when it comes to peoples replies of why a lot of posters have left.

For me I can see their reasoning's, but to stop posting to me is a bit childish.

But like everyone in life, we make our own decisions. and life goes on...

bongosdad
02-10-2014, 10:53 PM
No need to apologise Yubby. You have always been nice to me even when I was greatbongo and more annoying than now. My intention was never to ruin the board and do feel guilty that my contribution made people leave.

yubbywelch
03-10-2014, 02:59 AM
No need to feel guilty, but just be aware that's all.

I personally start various threads just to try to create communication, whereas your controversial thoughts do it naturally.

I will keeping hanging on you when you start to say silly things, but I have childishly targeted you recently.

bongosdad
03-10-2014, 10:32 AM
I will always be aware Yubby. I get reminded every week. I just think it gets exaggerated at times and used as a bongo bashing tool to suit the agenda of certain posters that don't like me.
Even jshow had a dig the other day but forgets Brendan left because of him.

yubbywelch
03-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Funny enough Bingo, J had a similar response when he first started posting on here...
But J started to changed the way he posted, and the offence from both sides almost completely stopped over night, and now he's a respected poster.

Your problem is you were banned, and changed your login, now your attitude change, and has continued to change and the offenses are less.

But some people struggle to let got of the past, now that is their choice, (and have a good reason)you and I can't change that, but you can control what you do everyday forward.

Personally, I'd just stop defending yourself by having a crack at others.

yubbywelch
03-10-2014, 08:56 PM
I enjoy 70% of your posts, 10% I just shake my head, and I refuse to respond to, and the other 20% is just shall I say over the top optimism.

Bingo, still be you, don't change that, ever. But just watch your responses sometimes.

My brother and I have loose tongues, and we always say what we feel, but we need to think before we speak(I'm still learning everyday.)
My sister in law has told my brother he needs to count 30 before speaking, which works...

when he's not drinking. XD

yubbywelch
03-10-2014, 08:57 PM
I can't count to 30. ;D (thought I'd get in before anyone else.)

bongosdad
03-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Kind wise and honest words there Yubby.

Im trying. Look at my response to Midland in the other thread you can see i can be really mature. Im trying to stop him getting banned and calm down. Hes lost the plot and doesn't care if he gets a red or yellow card. He will regret it if he does. This board is a good way to escape and talk football or bigfoot.

yubbywelch
04-10-2014, 02:18 AM
Sometimes it's best to say nothing. at all

stateside
05-10-2014, 01:50 AM
I stopped posting because he was right about Jonjo Shelvy and I couldn't take it

bongosdad
05-10-2014, 09:10 AM
I stopped posting because he was right about Jonjo Shelvy and I couldn't take it

Told you so ;D