PDA

View Full Version : Where To Now?

BC_Canada
04-10-2014, 07:39 PM
We thankfully perhaps have two weeks until our next game to find some answers to what is a dismal start of the season. Arguably we did have players out with injuries, but they are back and it does not appear that there is any progress. Reports in media don't refer to us being unlucky to loose, rather the opposite outscored, no guile or pace and zero confidence.
The concept of 'more hard work and running on empty 'coming from the manager hardly inspires me with confidence. We are now second bottom and could end up bottom fairly soon based on current form.
Currently we appear to be devoid of answers and are making the same basic errors in each game that keeps costing us goals, caught in possession, caught on the counter attack, too slow in build up.
The problem as I see it now is while its early in the season we certainly have had enough time and games in friendlies/bounce games, Europe and cup to have some form of game plan to arrest this alarming slide. After the Celtic game I hoped

steviex
04-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Its fate I tell ye... I said as soon as play offs came in we would end up in them one day and the likihood we'd be paired against a team we couldnt beat if they put out 11 dustbins in Rangrs tops... The ultimate humiliation awaits and Im bugggered if I can see where our saviour is coming from.

Half_Can_Dan
04-10-2014, 08:47 PM
I think we will just let this tick along until either it's too late or the board whoever they are hope we just get out of this in no more.

This all comes back to the worst pre season in history watching them on you tube play football golf and have corner comps made me think is this just a jolly to Portugal.

Would have been best time to fire him as its international time but unless any of us win the lotto tonight we can forget it.

SS Motherwell has hit the rocks boys and it's sinking fast if not sunk.

elf
05-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Today's quote from our esteemed manager...
'All I can say is rest assured, we're doing everything we can.'
I'm sorry but we can't 'rest assured' if this carries on.
If you're doing 'everything we can' to sort it out, it suggests that's not enough based on the absolutely shocking results so far.
I can't see how SM thinks this is ok and we shouldn't be worried.
Guess he doesn't think he'll be sacked as we can't afford to pay him off?

Wellup4it
05-10-2014, 10:12 AM
I'm a bit puzzled at some of Stuart McCall's comments. He suggest that winning games is down to hard work, organisation and communication. Thats as may be but if we are on such a poor run he surely implies that other teams' are working harder than us; are better organised and communicate better. Why is this? Whose responsibility is it?

Yazz
09-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Falkirk, Livingston, Dumbarton, thats where >:( If we're still in business.