PDA

View Full Version : Immigration has no effect

Trickytreesreds
07-10-2014, 01:11 PM
they say.
Really? People wonder why there is a housing crisis in London?
The EU is in financial disarray and the birth rate drops. Not here, immigration continues unabated, services/DWP/NHS/housing/education/pay all buckling.
I don't blame the migrants, I blame our pathetic politicians for allowing this to race out of control.
Blair in particular, should be shot. - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2783472/Soaring-immigration-sparks-British-baby-boom-London-birth-rate-capital-Europe.html)

Romanis
07-10-2014, 08:31 PM
Aye, aye Captain.

And what's the answer - Yep you got it - Vote Nigel 'One Trick Pony' Farage and his UKIP Fairytale Party.

And hey presto, all of the UK's problems will be solved with a stroke of a pen and everyone will live happily ever after. Yoohooo! XD

Trickytreesreds
07-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Aye, aye Captain.

And what's the answer - Yep you got it - Vote Nigel 'One Trick Pony' Farage and his UKIP Fairytale Party.

And hey presto, all of the UK's problems will be solved with a stroke of a pen and everyone will live happily ever after. Yoohooo! XD

Doesn't have to be Farage Dixon. All it takes is one major party to grow a pair of bollox.

essexred52
07-10-2014, 10:22 PM
There's a saying, if you show yourself there's a risk of you being taken for a ride, that's what has happened, it's to late now our country is to far gone, all we can do now is all learn to live together or it won't need enemy countries to kill us we will all kill ourselves and each other if we don't learn to live together in peace,
My mother is going to Gambia for a MONTH in November and Gambia has just beend as the country most at risk of an ebola outbreak

Eddy Briscoe
09-10-2014, 12:27 PM
I think you misheard your Mum, Es***.

She's going to GAMBLE for a month. You'll find her in Ladbrokes at Southend... :P :P

Trickytreesreds
09-10-2014, 12:32 PM
There's a saying, if you show yourself there's a risk of you being taken for a ride, that's what has happened, it's to late now our country is to far gone, all we can do now is all learn to live together or it won't need enemy countries to kill us we will all kill ourselves and each other if we don't learn to live together in peace,
My mother is going to Gambia for a MONTH in November and Gambia has just beend as the country most at risk of an ebola outbreak

Don't think so.
Think you'll find it's Guinea,Liberia and Sierra Leone.

Trickytreesreds
09-10-2014, 12:33 PM
I think you misheard your Mum, Es***.

She's going to GAMBLE for a month. You'll find her in Ladbrokes at Southend... :P :P

At least he knows who is mother is, do you?

Eddy Briscoe
09-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Nope - I've no idea who Es***'s mother is tricky.

A bit like you and your father.

Trickytreesreds
09-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Nope - I've no idea who Es***'s mother is tricky.

A bit like you and your father.

Me dads dead, but thanks for reminding me.

munichmemories
22-10-2014, 09:08 AM
Well, as we feel it necessay to berate immigrants, I watched a TV programme hosted by Alan Sugars' right hand man. Conclusion, overall immigrants make a positive impact on growth. We don't moan about Brits who emigrate (200,000 in Spain alone) or those who go abroad to dodge tax or put their money in offshore accounts. The majority of immigrants come here to better themselves, there are a few scrounges, (but there are plenty of Brits living off the state). Incidentally the two countries in Europe who have the biggest intake of EEC immigrants, Germany and the Netherlands

Trickytreesreds
22-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Well, as we feel it necessay to berate immigrants, I watched a TV programme hosted by Alan Sugars' right hand man. Conclusion, overall immigrants make a positive impact on growth. We don't moan about Brits who emigrate (200,000 in Spain alone) or those who go abroad to dodge tax or put their money in offshore accounts. The majority of immigrants come here to better themselves, there are a few scrounges, (but there are plenty of Brits living off the state). Incidentally the two countries in Europe who have the biggest intake of EEC immigrants, Germany and the Netherlands

Nobody really is saying stop immigration. But at the moment it is unregulated and full of holes.

Those Brits living abroad- did they go there with no money or prospects? No, they didn't. Most have bought property or have their own business. Those that retire there do so, because they have the means to retire there.
Pointless argument.

Ask yourself this, why

munichmemories
23-10-2014, 05:49 PM
You're beginning to sound like David Ca-moron. As I stated, the countries with the most immigrants are Germany and the Netherlands. Many immigrants from the EEC come here to create a life for themselves. The Polish boys and girls who clean and valet my car in Newark do a fantastic job, unlike all thos Brits who avid paying taxes by putting their money in offshore accounts.

As for taking up residence in London when there is a shortage of housing, they can only afford this by sharing one accommodation between 3-4 families.nMy son works in London 10 miles from his place of employment, the cost, £1600 per month.

If you go to places like Stratford most of the waitresses are Eastern European, why? Because the locals would rather sign on than do waitress work. We only get one life and I for one, am not going to criticize anyone for trying to make the best of their lot. Sadly there are scrounges in all nationalities and I do agree that there just be some element of discounting those people w

Trickytreesreds
23-10-2014, 06:00 PM
[quote="munichmemories"]You're beginning to sound like David Ca-moron. As I stated, the countries with the most immigrants are Germany and the Netherlands. Many immigrants from the EEC come here to create a life for themselves. The Polish boys and girls who clean and valet my car in Newark do a fantastic job, unlike all thos Brits who avid paying taxes by putting their money in offshore accounts.

As for taking up residence in London when there is a shortage of housing, they can only afford this by sharing one accommodation between 3-4 families.nMy son works in London 10 miles from his place of employment, the cost, £1600 per month.

If you go to places like Stratford most of the waitresses are Eastern European, why? Because the locals would rather sign on than do waitress work. We only get one life and I for one, am not going to criticize anyone for trying to make the best of their lot. Sadly there are scrounges in all nationalities and I do agree that ther

Trickytreesreds
23-10-2014, 06:02 PM
PS never call me a Tory again.

Next time, either will involve violence or a card, XD XD XD XD XD

Elite_Pie
23-10-2014, 07:22 PM
We only get one life and I for one, am not going to criticize anyone for trying to make the best of their lot. Sadly there are scrounges in all nationalities and I do agree that there just be some element of discounting those people who have nothing to offer, no ambition but just want to leech off the system.

Pretty much my thoughts mm. I'm afraid the Sun has much to answer for here. You could get 999 hard working immigrants and 1 immigrant who is here to milk the system. Guess which one of those 1,000 immigrants would get the front page headline?

There is a big picture regarding immigration that just doesn't get represented fairly in the media, hence the sudden appeal of such as UKIP. Anyone trying to bleed the system dry needs sorting wherever they come from.

Trickytreesreds
23-10-2014, 08:01 PM
We only get one life and I for one, am not going to criticize anyone for trying to make the best of their lot. Sadly there are scrounges in all nationalities and I do agree that there just be some element of discounting those people who have nothing to offer, no ambition but just want to leech off the system.

Pretty much my thoughts mm. I'm afraid the Sun has much to answer for here. You could get 999 hard working immigrants and 1 immigrant who is here to milk the system. Guess which one of those 1,000 immigrants would get the front page headline?

There is a big picture regarding immigration that just doesn't get represented fairly in the media, hence the sudden appeal of such as UKIP. Anyone trying to bleed the system dry needs sorting wherever they come from.[/quote]

That's your view EP, then fine. It's your opinion.It isn't the trend though is it?
It's definitely the

Elite_Pie
23-10-2014, 08:27 PM
20% Of the electorate now disagree with you and it's growing.

Pretty easy to turn that around and say that 80% of the electorate disagree with you.

I just don't think that immigrants are as bad as they are painted by the right wing tabloids. My last job was at a place where around 35% of the workforce were Polish. I was recruited by a bloke in HR who knew me from a previous company we both worked at. He told me the Poles were generally harder working, had far better attendance and timekeeping records and were much more compliant and reliable than the locals. It was in the automotive textile industry where times were hard and he told me the company would undoubtedly have gone under without them. In effect, the Brits were being kept in a job by the immigrants.

Romanis
23-10-2014, 08:32 PM

And I think you should get a card for not being a Tory. :star:

In fact we should have a poll to see how many think you should be carded for not being a Tory, a Labourite or at the very least a Lib-Dem.

Trickytreesreds
23-10-2014, 08:39 PM

And I think you should get a card for not being a Tory. :star:

In fact we should have a poll to see how many think you should be carded for not being a Tory, a Labourite or at the very least a Lib-Dem.[/quote]

It's hard for you to card me. I think they are all a bunch of ****s. I vote for what suits me at that particular time. I do not blindly follow a party. I look at the facts and listen to their bull, then decide.

At the moment the CONS/LIEBOUR/DIMWITS are about as trustworthy as your testicles in a piranha's gob.
Time they had a wake up call and stop being a bunch of arrogant, patronising pricks.

Trickytreesreds
23-10-2014, 08:57 PM
20% Of the electorate now disagree with you and it's growing.

Pretty easy to turn that around and say that 80% of the electorate disagree with you.

I just don't think that immigrants are as bad as they are painted by the right wing tabloids. My last job was at a place where around 35% of the workforce were Polish. I was recruited by a bloke in HR who knew me from a previous company we both worked at. He told me the Poles were generally harder working, had far better attendance and timekeeping records and were much more compliant and reliable than the locals. It was in the automotive textile industry where times were hard and he told me the company would undoubtedly have gone under without them. In effect, the Brits were being kept in a job by the immigrants.[/quote]

They won't save it. The automotive market in this country is dead and all the main players are in europe a

Elite_Pie
23-10-2014, 09:12 PM
I got out 4 years ago, the company is still going.

I was just pointing out that not all immigrants are a drain on this country, many have a positive effect.

Trickytreesreds
23-10-2014, 09:28 PM
I got out 4 years ago, the company is still going.

I was just pointing out that not all immigrants are a drain on this country, many have a positive effect.

Never said they was. Why isn't it controlled, that is all folks want?
If I want to live in Australia, I have to apply for a visa.
They check me, to keep out the shady characters.
I have to offer a skill they need.
I have to be self supportive
I have accept I am not due anything for a set period of time.
You don't meet this criteria, you are not coming.
Seeing as the EU has many more poorer countries than richer, where are they all going to go?

Anyway. Like I said, I can argue this till the cows come home. Get the ballot box out and we'll see. I'll accept the verdict. Many more will be kicking and screaming.

munichmemories
24-10-2014, 04:05 PM
As I mentioned re waitresses, many Brit youngsters are not prepared to do these jobs. The reason that polish people pick up plumbing, plastering, building work is due to the death of the apprenticeship system in this country.
As I mentioned earlier, the immigrant population have a positive effect on growth, Whereas British tax dodgers are fleecing the system of tens of millions of £'s a year.

I'm a great believer in the "one world" philosophy. It's easy to find scapegoat to carry the can for all your errors. At the end of the day the"immigrant" argument" is just a cheap shot at getting votes. At the end of the day little will change on immigration policy after the election whoever is elected.

Been good to discuss this, we will have to wait and see what happens. in my opinion UKIP are unelectable when their prospective candidates are voicing opinions such as "the mentally deficient should not be allowed to have ***!"

Trickytreesreds
24-10-2014, 04:08 PM
I'm surprised no one has added to this after this morning.

So our economy is doing better, so the EU want 2 billion euro's extra out us.
The reason? Because we need to give France,Germany and Poland a rebate, because their economies haven't performed?
You couldn't make this **** up, you really couldn't.
We have to take on european migrants, who want work. Drive down our wages and overload the services.

So tell me now please how mass migration, makes sense and pays it's way?
The only people benefiting from this, are ruling elite and companies. Lower costs, for them to suck dry to shareholders.
Then there's the unelected nobodies, riding a golden ship of riches for the running of this white elephant.

I never thought I'd say this. But it's the one thing Thatcher would never have moved an inch on.
Blair and Brown, threw all our gains out years ago.

munichmemories
24-10-2014, 11:09 PM
What's even more amazing is the EEC also want cash from Italy and France whilst giving rebate to France.

In the original referendum I voted to stay out. Tempting though it is to try to get out it could also prove disasterous. we have broken all our original trade ties with Oz and New Zealand. When we joined there were only a dozen member states, now it has spiralled out of control. No easy answers but maybe fighting your corner from within is the only plausible option. Don't know where I stand on this except I could never vote for Farage and his band of cronies.

Romanis
25-10-2014, 10:22 AM
What's even more amazing is the EEC also want cash from Italy and France whilst giving rebate to France.

In the original referendum I voted to stay out. Tempting though it is to try to get out it could also prove disasterous. we have broken all our original trade ties with Oz and New Zealand. When we joined there were only a dozen member states, now it has spiralled out of control. No easy answers but maybe fighting your corner from within is the only plausible option. Don't know where I stand on this except I could never vote for Farage and his band of cronies.

Hear hear! :star: :star:

Trickytreesreds
25-10-2014, 11:55 AM

Hear hear! :star: :star:[/quote]

You missed Greece off.
You know. That country that the EU battered into austerity, with 50% unemployed. IT slowly starts to climb back from it's massive debt and gets clobbered with a fine from it.
Total scum the whole set up. The French are the biggest hypocrites of them all. There is

Trickytreesreds
26-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Here you go Es***. From a man on the front line. Berated and ridiculed.
You live in "that landan". Now tell me you haven't noticed anything bad in front of your eyes or pocket. - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2807844/Oh-irony-years-accused-racist-just-warning-immigration-m-Lord-expert-told-truth-mi)