PDA

View Full Version : The 3 Goals

NEVTHEDEV
13-10-2014, 03:25 AM
Borrowed off cov mad - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF0PviGisqE&index=3&list=PLyeZvgLTmwr6Nz-eDsx0HiOOvtFYsBOZ9)

AstonAlex
13-10-2014, 09:16 AM
The free kick looks better every time you see it :D

And I hadn't realised during the match that Ollie played the ball in to Fabien to score. I had George as my MotM narrowly ahead of Turton; may change my mind now!!

alexbarmy
13-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Credit goes to Inman also for his work on the first goal.

AstonAlex
13-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Credit goes to Inman also for his work on the first goal.

Indeed, his best performance of the season. He may not have been as prominent as Brandy and Cooper when in possession, but the work that all 3 did in denying their Back 4 space and harrying them into mistakes was the basis on which we built. We have been poor at that this season; Vadaine and Marcus try hard, but they lack the pace to be really effective at it. With the wing backs and the midfielders doing the same it made a nice change for us to be denying them space rather than the other way around - funny what pace will do for you that height doesn't!!

And I couldn't believe it when we left 2 up at corners late in the game!! Dario will have had palpitations! :D

ShropshireAlex
13-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Also on Alex You Tube in fact. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/user/crewealexandrafc)