PDA

View Full Version : Bongo searches for a Sasquatch

bongosdad
13-10-2014, 11:58 AM
I went to Canada this summer. My friend lives in BC and his back garden leads onto the mountains. Kamaloop has had sightings before so I felt this is the best place to start.

I walked up into the woods up a very steep hill and found a nice spot to leave some gifts. The gifts were a squeeky toy, nutragrain bar and a bag of sweets.

Within 2 days the netragrain bar was gone and one of the sweets had been bitten over the wrapper.
One morning my friend heard the squeeking at about 7am. He thought it was me messing about.

There is a theory that the sasquatch is psychic and wont go near anyone with cameras or guns. Thats why most sasqutch hunters are unsuccessful.
Therefor I meditated to him and sent him a message saying I have no camera and would like to leave him some gifts. I also said I mean him/her no harm. Hopefully this would give the sasquatch more confidence to investigate and communicate with us. The one evening we heard a call from the woods that none of us recognised. Poss

bongosdad
13-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Wrong board sorry :blue: :D

icecreamman
13-10-2014, 01:27 PM
What... are you going on about.

bongosdad
13-10-2014, 01:53 PM
You should know about Bigfoot Icecream? America has loads of them. Well not loads but quite a few. Where about in the usa are you? I will see where the nearest sighting to you.

NuclearDevice
13-10-2014, 08:51 PM
And there are no other animals that could possibly have taken a fancy to the food in Canada ?

Br... B..r perhaps ?

Noises - well we get them all the time that I haven't a clue what they are.

As for psychic - do all Sasquatches work for the Sun and respond to the Meg ?

Come on Bongo, you've got to do better than that

XD XD XD XD XD

bongosdad
13-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Maybe an animal might have took the nutragrain bar but the toffee sweet was picked out of the bag. Only a mammal with hands and fingers could have done this and this goes for the squeeking. The squeaky toy was placed back where I put it after. The toffee had a bite mark like a human but bigger.

There are actually two types of bigfoot. The sasquatch is like the famous Paterson Gimlin film and has longer arms and more ape like. There are also the ancient ones who have very human faces with less facial hair and shorter arms like a human. Both are more spiritually and evolved than we are. They see human as looneys that kill each other and are very underdeveloped beings.
They fear man and that's why they keep away.

yubbywelch
13-10-2014, 11:26 PM
I heard they like Dodo's

bongosdad
14-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Bushy believes in bigfoot. He thinks its a type of ape but I dont agree. The government have know about bigfoots existance for years. It would cause major problems for the logging industry if they confirm it. Like the indians the sasquatch will need there own land.

yubbywelch
14-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Bingo they don't exist (except Shaq his feet are massive)

ozfan
14-10-2014, 05:16 AM
How many bloody bigfoot threads do we have to put up with. You (supposedly) went to Canada months ago but only now do you sprout this claptrap about food being taken which may have been one of two breeds of spiritually enlightened bigfoots.

You have already done yet another bigfoot thread since returning from Canada but nowhere did you mention the food.I would have thought that sort of exciting news would have made that thread?? Logical, yes?

You talk the biggest load of twaddle I've ever heard from anyone. Ever!

bongosdad
14-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Come on oz one bigfoot thread every couple of months doesn't harm anyone.

This chap talks to sasquatch on a regular basis. - view external link (http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=16d3lfr4#/watch?v=AIqyiPz735c)

birminghamborn
14-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Next time you go hunting for a Sasquatch, try leaving him unwrapped sweets, something like a Gob stopper or aniseed balls, it must be really tricky unwrapping a box of Roses for the poor fellow.

And I have learnt something interesting from this thread, why nobody has ever caught a Sasquatch, because they are psychic!

bongosdad
14-10-2014, 11:09 PM
I even found possible sasquatch hair. I still have it but it costs quite a bit to get dna samples. Its probably been contaminated by now as its still in my bag.

BB the sasquatch knows about the history of the human race. Its amazing to listen to there knowledge.
The sasquatch say they were placed on earth in the dinosaur era and many were killed by dinosaur's. Humans were placed here around the ice age era.

This subject is fascinating because it links bigfoot, evolution, human history and spirituality in one thread.

birminghamborn
14-10-2014, 11:45 PM
And Gob stoppers!

ozfan
15-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Read carefully. You came back from Canada and made a bigfoot thread. No where in that thread did you mention the food story and now miraculously bigfoot hair samples. Logic and your obsession with monkey man would have had you bursting at the seams to share that with us. But nothing.

So I'm saying what you have written above is just bull****. Clear enough?

So please. Make up another story to address the above accusation.

bongosdad
15-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Not really oz no. I can only see one bigfoot thread (the evidence is growing) that was in september. That thread has one of the best photos of a sasquatch ive ever seen so I posted it.
I actually did a write up about it but it didn't post for some reason. It was longer than this thread and i couldn't bring myself to write it again. So no I wasnt bursting to tell everyone. Hardly concrete evidence. I could send you some of the sasquatch hair if you like
I was just thinking about my holiday and decided to re write my story.
You never believe anything I say oz similar to you not believing in sasquatch.

HonestJohn1
15-10-2014, 12:51 PM
BB the sasquatch knows about the history of the human race. Its amazing to listen to there knowledge.
The sasquatch say they were placed on earth in the dinosaur era and many were killed by dinosaur's.

So you HAVE met them then?

bongosdad
15-10-2014, 12:59 PM
Not yet but this man has. You don't get many sasquatch in Swansea. - view external link (http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=16d3lfr4#/watch?v=AIqyiPz735c)