PDA

View Full Version : Ross Mccormack cost £11million

tony260674
21-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Lets get some perspective here. Fulham's star man cost more in transfer fees than Rotherham United have spent on every single player that has ever played for the club ADDED TOGETHER.
No-one likes to give away a last minute equalizer but for me we know look like we belong at this level. We are rubbing shoulders with the biggest clubs as equals whereas at the befinning of the season we looked like we were going into games determined just to fight for our lives. We have made progress. We won't trouble the play offs but we won't go down or even close to that. We will lose some and there will be disappointments but we have a team, squad and club to be proud of.

riccallmiller
21-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Exactly. Lets not even think about the play offs or even mid-table. we need to really get behind the team for longer periods during the games and concentrate on staying up.
fans that leave with 5 mins left do my head in. i can understand it if we are 3.0 down but we were 3.2 up tonight and many fans left.

Lets not get carried away, we need to scrap for every point.

sam11
22-10-2014, 09:07 AM
McContract may have cost £11 million but there's no way on this earth that he's an £11 million player.
Massimo only quoted that barmy figure to fu ck em off (or maybe he meant Lire) and Fulham said, errm...yeah...ok.
Ker fu ckin ching.

RawmarshMiller
22-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Whoever sold McCormack for 11 million can have a job working for me as a sales man, that man is probably the greatest salesman to walk on this planet.

sam11
22-10-2014, 10:17 AM
Well he certainly knows how to sell cereal.