PDA

View Full Version : Lee Clark

fyldeflyer
29-10-2014, 11:43 PM
All I can say is you really must be desperate for a job if you are happy working for the biggest thieves and lying twa*s in the country.

You won't get backed and everything will be your fault, I'll give you 2 months before your searching for yet another job, you have been warned this job holds a poison chalice and your career will never recover.

generalblue
30-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Condolences on 2 fronts.
Firstly it seems that we both have owners who couldn't give a flying fekk about the supporters of their respective clubs.
Moreover, if Lee Clark is your new manager, be prepared for a roller coaster ride like no other ( excuse the pun ).
His random team selection, inconsistency, bat-£h1t mental substitutions and laughable back room staff will never cease to amaze you.
Oyston and Clark - a marriage made in The House of Horrors.
Sorry guv :( :(

fyldeflyer
30-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the views, we have a roller coaster ride whoever the manager is at Blackpool fc Holloway, Appleton, Ince, (Thompson caretaker) Ferguson, Riga, and now Clark just proves that 7 managers inside 2 years is just laughable.

With the exception of Holloway (more luck than anything else) and not counting poor Thomo as he was thrust in to his role the others couldn't manage a pub p1ss up let alone a championship club.

Still if a clown who has zero knowledge of football is doing the interviewing/recruiting who else do we all expect to come in?

This club Is not dying it's already dead it's been killed by one families utter greed, in just 4 seasons we have gone from the premier league to what will most certainly be league one come next season.

The club had an income of 98m during that premiership season it might as well have been 98 quid for what's been invested back in to the club, meanwhile the other Oyston companies have syphoned away millions which should have gone back in to f

StanleyMatthewsOverr
01-11-2014, 07:29 PM
Lee Clark???

hahahaha.

The words 'shuffling the deckchairs on the titanic' somehow spring to mind...

ANOTHER fantastic result today too. XD

cdnseasider
01-11-2014, 11:19 PM
FF, Saturdays are just not the same anymore. Nothing to look forward to.:/

fyldeflyer
01-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Not bothered anymore cdn if we lose every week to be honest.

Life in league one with gates of 5k can only spell disaster for the Oystons and that cannot be a bad thing.

Like I've said before I'll take relegation now if it rids us of this horrible family.