PDA

View Full Version : ot Democracy in Britain

walter10
30-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Up to now I am the only person who has voted in my ward.

78 turned out to vote in the last council elections.

Quick to whinge, slow to get off their backsides.

the_idiotb_stardson
30-10-2014, 09:28 AM
My hero

Peeble
30-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Postal vote?

Deepmidwinter
30-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Which hospital is your ward in?

kempo
30-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Please tell me that Walter is not your real.

walter10
30-10-2014, 10:03 AM

Yes it is. I'm currently stationed outside the polling booth counting numbers in. 2 so far today. I'll be up to the council tomorrow enquiring on postal votes for my ward and give you the full sp.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
30-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Didn't even realise it was today, so I've just just had a look at the candidates as I've not had any leaflets or anything, not heard any of them speak or know a single thing about any of them. So given all that I've used the following process of elimination using what I see from other things as I know naff all about what the PACC does.

Not voting Tory or Labour as I don't trust them at all (see our shambles of a Government)
Not voting Ukip, seen a few things about them and Britain First.

I know naff all about the English democrats, so I ain't voting for them either.

So that's sorted that.

millmoormagic
30-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Didn't even realise it was today, so I've just just had a look at the candidates as I've not had any leaflets or anything, not heard any of them speak or know a single thing about any of them. So given all that I've used the following process of elimination using what I see from other things as I know naff all about what the PACC does.

Not voting Tory or Labour as I don't trust them at all (see our shambles of a Government)

So that's sorted that.

Kind of how i feel at the minute, though there's been one leaflet through at ours, from the Labour candidate.

I don't feel right though, i always vote, it's been drummed into me to always use my vote from my parents, seems a bit weird.

Peeble
30-10-2014, 10:52 AM

Yes it is. I'm currently stationed outside the polling booth counting numbers in. 2 so far today. I'll be up to the council tomorrow enquiring on postal votes for my ward and give you the full sp.[/quote]

The long evenings must fly by.

gm_gm
30-10-2014, 08:42 PM

Yes it is. I'm currently stationed outside the polling booth counting numbers in. 2 so far today. I'll be up to the council tomorrow enquiring on postal votes for my ward and give you the full sp.[/quote]

You sad man

the_idiotb_stardson
30-10-2014, 08:44 PM
I think you should give Walt credit gm...for one of the great revolutionary acts of the modern era.

walter10
30-10-2014, 08:52 PM

You sad man[/quote]

Its been a long day. Just an hour to go till polls close and I ll be able to give you total numbers for the day.

gm_gm
30-10-2014, 09:03 PM

You sad man[/quote]

Its been a long day. Just an hour to go till polls close and I ll be able to give you total numbers for the day.[/quote]

You will act impartially won't you Walter...all this anti-Tory talk and craving dictatorships is worrying me

frogmiller
30-10-2014, 09:03 PM

So that's sorted that.

Even the independantswho entre polotics go in with the best intentions but get ground down with all of the shyte that goes with council politics!

The best way to sort any shyte in the western world is to sack any exsiting councillor and electing an brand new council for the world!

Civil servants should be there to give advice on law

walter10
30-10-2014, 09:45 PM

You sad man[/quote]

Its been a long day. Just an hour to go till polls close and I ll be able to give you total numbers for the day.[/quote]

You will act impartially won't you Walter...all this anti-Tory talk and craving dictatorships is worrying me[/quote]

Im counting them all not just those that look like Labour voters gm. You ll know soon enough.

gm_gm
30-10-2014, 09:50 PM

You sad man[/quote]

You will act impartially won't you Walter...all this anti-Tory talk and craving dictatorships is worrying me[/quote]

Im counting them all not just those that look like Labour voters gm. You ll know soon enough.[/quote]

What do the Tory voters look like Walt?

walter10
30-10-2014, 09:53 PM

You sad man[/quote]

Im counting them all not just those that look like Labour voters gm. You ll know soon enough.[/quote]

What do the Tory voters look like Walt?[/quote]

F*cking