View Full Version : Chasing The Egg

USAFORWHUFC
01-11-2014, 06:35 AM
Tomorrow in Chicago, 61,000 people will see the day interest in Rugby in the U.S. ends. The All Blacks pay a visit before heading to England. I say the Kiwis paste 70 on the Eagles (Not Don Henley & Co.). How bad will it get? If you feel up for it, how many will the Kiwis put up?XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

herbiehammer
01-11-2014, 10:12 AM
I think the All Blacks will be treating it very much as a friendly and will be polite to the hosts but at the same time they will want to show their dominance too. So maybe in the 40's or they could be real nasty and show off and go for high scoring.
40's I would expect though

Taansend
01-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Goooooooo Eagles, yeah (jumps in the air and shakes pom poms)

USAFORWHUFC
02-11-2014, 09:55 AM
They dropped the bomb Herb...74! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Fuc(k the Eagles, What were they thinking scheduling the Kiwis? (Again, Not Don Henley & Co.);D Proper football is the future here. That Is All...

herbiehammer
02-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Oh dear USA4WHU XD
Thats not very polite huh XD
I like the write up too

CHICAGO — What was billed as an exhibition quickly turned into a clinic.

New Zealand’s mighty All Blacks turned their USA rugby rivals blue with a bruising defense, and then green with envy as they went on the offensive, spreading the field and sending a parade of ball carriers through the gaps and over the try line Saturday on the way to 74-6 win.

“I don’t see it being decades,” USA coach Mike Tolkin said when asked how long it might take the Golden Eagles to be on an even footing with the defending World Cup champions.

“Maybe it’s wishful thinking,” he added, “but I see the athletes there and the guys who have been professionals and the way they’ve performed. So hopefully, it will be a lot less (time) than that.”

The match was played in front of a sold-out Solder Field crowd of 61,500 and a national TV audience, both impressive accomplishments for a rebuilding USA program. But the action on the field was

USAFORWHUFC
03-11-2014, 07:38 AM
[quote="herbiehammer"]Oh dear USA4WHU XD
Thats not very polite huh XD
I like the write up too

CHICAGO — What was billed as an exhibition quickly turned into a clinic.

New Zealand’s mighty All Blacks turned their USA rugby rivals blue with a bruising defense, and then green with envy as they went on the offensive, spreading the field and sending a parade of ball carriers through the gaps and over the try line Saturday on the way to 74-6 win.

“I don’t see it being decades,” USA coach Mike Tolkin said when asked how long it might take the Golden Eagles to be on an even footing with the defending World Cup champions.

“Maybe it’s wishful thinking,” he added, “but I see the athletes there and the guys who have been professionals and the way they’ve performed. So hopefully, it will be a lot less (time) than that.”

The match was played in front of a sold-out Solder Field crowd of 61,500 and a national TV audience, both impressive accomplishments for a rebuil

Taansend
03-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Fair play to the Eagles :heart:

In a country dominated with 'athletes' dressing up like a retarded Michelin Man and having a break after a ten second waddle these boys earn f.uck all and compete in a proper rough sport.

They could lose 100 mil & they'd still have my respect.

Respeck B)

Innit B)

Cuz B)