PDA

View Full Version : FAO Trickytreereds. Re: Patronising Pete

Semper Rutilus
04-11-2014, 09:15 PM
The vast majority on here won't know it, but Semper Rutilus is the new for Romanis. He was the deranged mod on the Forest board who led a campaign to have me banned, which got no support and left him humiliated. Why he's decided to bore everyone on here with his vendetta only he can answer.

So there you have it from the horse's mouth.

Be a bore and have a vendetta = no reason to come to a forum.

So the next time you think he's one, or anyone complains, it must follow that a ban based on these factors is fully justified.

He can go whine and cry like a baby thereafter, but we're just following his own beliefs.

Trickytreesreds
04-11-2014, 11:59 PM
The vast majority on here won't know it, but Semper Rutilus is the new for Romanis. He was the deranged mod on the Forest board who led a campaign to have me banned, which got no support and left him humiliated. Why he's decided to bore everyone on here with his vendetta only he can answer.

So there you have it from the horse's mouth.

Be a bore and have a vendetta = no reason to come to a forum.

So the next time you think he's one, or anyone complains, it must follow that a ban based on these factors is fully justified.

He can go whine and cry like a baby thereafter, but we're just following his own beliefs.[/quote]

Now you should know better than to make assumptions like that, without asking for full clarity. Checked and triple checked, with copies mailed out to all parties for discussion and then posted in draft form only before it goes to the house of Lords for ra

Semper Rutilus
05-11-2014, 12:08 AM
Oh he's smart one ain't he, only he can comment, mock, insult and carry a 'vendetta.'

It's not open to others. But we'll take the lesson here.

Any time he complains, grumbles, whines, insults or mocks, we have to assume it's a 'vendetta.'

Every time he highlights some issue repeatedly or disrupts threads, we must take the inference that's it's boring, if we think so. After all he has his own board for that.

So don't waste time trying to explain it. Just give the card, and if he whines further give another.

It's only fair that we follow the same rules he sets for us on NCM.

Elite_Pie
05-11-2014, 12:23 AM
That time of the month again Romanis?

Trickytreesreds
05-11-2014, 06:49 AM
That time of the month again Romanis?

yep , he's having a PIEriod, >:)

Elite_Pie
05-11-2014, 08:45 AM
Something seemed to upset him last night. I'm starting to get the feeling he doesn't like me much.

Trickytreesreds
07-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Well Romans, you're a marked man XD XD XD

I do hope Mr AR, never tries his squeals like a piggy line, to the MODS line again.
Oh my, how the wheel keeps turning. ;D - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110541589)

Semper Rutilus
07-11-2014, 04:22 PM

I do hope Mr AR, never tries his squeals like a piggy line, to the MODS line again.
Oh my, how the wheel keeps turning. ;D

I don't come to NCM spoiling for a fight with Notts fans.

I'm sorry if my words offends any Notts fans but it was directed at another Forest fan whose made a career of using that forum and DCM to attack me and everyone he disagrees with.

If he doesn't want a dose of his own medicine, then all he has to do is shut the **** up and not talk about us. He stops and I'll stop for sure.

But I can't be blamed for responding. You don't throw stones and then come crying when you get hit in return with a rock.

But ok, let's accept this post made in sincere hope and desire for a better discourse. I'll stop all further reference immediately, a self-imposed truce. But if he resumes where he left off, don't blame me for responding in the way I surely will.

Semper Rutilus
07-11-2014, 04:25 PM
As for Pete, he's dugged his own grave with his comments in recent days. He's trying his best to wriggle out, but the die has been cast. We must take him at his word.

I told you I want to stay away from Modding, but if you don't take appropriate action from now on, when he disrupts and whines in here, I will awaken the ghost of Romanis past. ;D

And I'll give you a card as well for not doing your job! XD XD

Trickytreesreds
07-11-2014, 04:37 PM
:O
As for Pete, he's dugged his own grave with his comments in recent days. He's trying his best to wriggle out, but the die has been cast. We must take him at his word.

I told you I want to stay away from Modding, but if you don't take appropriate action from now on, when he disrupts and whines in here, I will awaken the ghost of Romanis past. ;D

:O well that's told me.

Look I have no problems sorting EP. I told him yesterday, what I will accept. It was your choice to stand aside mucker.
BTW, what the hell has happened to BD?

Elite_Pie
07-11-2014, 04:37 PM

Rubbish Tricky.

You, me and everyone else know that post was well out of order because it went way beyond the bounds of banter and was just plain sick. The action the mod took in simply removing it was disappointing. There is no place for posts like that on any site.

Trickytreesreds
07-11-2014, 04:39 PM

Rubbish Tricky.

You, me and everyone else know that post was well out of order because it went way beyond the bounds of banter and was just plain sick. The action the mod took in simply removing it was disappointing. There is no place for posts like that on any site.[/quote]

Maybe so, but you was the first one to squeal, demanding action. Rather goes against the grain of your usual moral high ground.

Elite_Pie
07-11-2014, 04:48 PM
I don't see why. I've always been in favour of a give and take, anything goes approach. Unless it goes too far, which that clearly did.

I don't think any mod on any site would find a post as sick as that one acceptable. Would you have allowed it on here?

Trickytreesreds
07-11-2014, 04:51 PM
I don't see why. I've always been in favour of a give and take, anything goes approach. Unless it goes too far, which that clearly did.

I don't think any mod on any site would find a post as sick as that one acceptable. Would you have allowed it on here?

No I wouldn't except in a reply, to a similar attack. That's not what I am on about.
IT ISN'T YOUR JOB IS IT?
You are the first to accuse folks of running to mods and here you are doing it. Brilliant, XD XD

So I don't care how bad it was, it isn't your job. Practise what you preach as they say. If you're gonna do it, don't you dare slate anyone else.

QED

Semper Rutilus
07-11-2014, 04:56 PM

:O well that's told me.

Look I have no problems sorting EP. I told him yesterday, what I will accept. It was your choice to stand aside mucker.
BTW, what the hell has happened to BD?[/quote]

Heard he's busy with his op.

He's gonna change into Smallus Corkus.

XD XD

Oh I'll leave you to it, I'm having more fun being a Gurkha. Basie doesn't know what hit him and he'll be best advised to refrain and honour the truce.
I don't waste time with silly girly insults

Elite_Pie
07-11-2014, 05:02 PM
So you don't see a difference between someone calling for a ban because "he calls our club", and someone calling for a ban for that? In case you've forgotten, I asked for action when a certain poster insinuated that an elderly supporter of his own club gets paid for giving oral and anal *** to men, in pretty graphic detail. Where does a post like that even come from? How do thoughts as weird as that get into someone's head? Your refusal to condemn his post outright (regardless of your thoughts on the person it was aimed at) really isn't doing you any favours.

Trickytreesreds
07-11-2014, 05:25 PM
[quote="Elite_Pie", and someone calling for a ban for that? In case you've forgotten, I asked for action when a certain poster insinuated that an elderly supporter of his own club gets paid for giving oral and anal *** to men, in pretty graphic detail. Where does a post like that even come from? How do thoughts as weird as that get into someone's head? Your refusal to condemn his post outright (regardless of your thoughts on the person it was aimed at) really isn't doing you any favours.[/quote]

Again we evade it. IT ISN'T YOUR JOB.
You have MODS, whoever they are.

You are very quick out of the blocks, if anyone else calls for a mods action. Yet you have just done the same.
I don't care if the mods ban Romans new alias.
It is the mods decision. It's rather ironic, that you have twice been on here this week, telling me how to do my job?
Now you are at it on NCM.

Semper Rutilus
07-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Let me help, please BAN me from NCM. I won't go whining about it, that's for sure. XD

But if Basie doesn't stop, I'll be certain to return the dose ten fold, when I deem the time is ripe.

The ball is in their (and his) court.

Elite_Pie
07-11-2014, 05:55 PM

I know it isn't my job. But anyone is allowed to complain about something they see as breaking the rules. Someone else on our site started a post asking the mods to do something about it. When they read the post they deleted the whole topic, which was totally wrong in my opinion. I will ask them to explain why on there. The sad thing is you seem to be seeing this as some sort of Tricky & Romanis v Elite & Basie. It's not, it's acceptable v unacceptable. You still haven't condemned his post.

Semper Rutilus
07-11-2014, 06:35 PM
What is unacceptable is also these 2 points:

1) Basie using NCM and DCM as his springboard to attack those he disagrees with. He refuses to allow others to post in peace, which was also the case here that led to his ban.

And he's pretty pathetic in his silly girly snipes, thinking he's pretty smart with them. What he fails to realise is that I've always had his number, whether as a Mod, a user here and elsewhere. And I repeat, I will not hesitate to dish out whatever I deem fit to drum the message home. Don't like it, then stop, simple. He wants to bore those at NCM and DCM with his drivel, that's up to him.

But Patronising Pete also says, mention him in a post and he MUST respond. So I've decided to heed his own version of things. Basie mentions me, and I will respond and I'm not the least bit sorry he doesn't like what comes his way. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, especially when the other party has rocks and boulders.

2) What is also unacceptable is the p

Trickytreesreds
07-11-2014, 06:50 PM

I know it isn't my job. But anyone is allowed to complain about something they see as breaking the rules. Someone else on our site started a post asking the mods to do something about it. When they read the post they deleted the whole topic, which was totally wrong in my opinion. I will ask them to explain why on there. The sad thing is you seem to be seeing this as some sort of Tricky & Romanis v Elite & Basie. It's not, it's acceptable v unacceptable. You still haven't condemned his post.[/quote]

Why should I condemn something on NCM, that has it's own MODS to deal with it? It was n't aimed at me, so I have no right to get involved. Had it occurred on here, it would be my place to deal with it.
What exactly do you think would happen if it had happened on here and then someone asked NCM to condem

Elite_Pie
07-11-2014, 08:04 PM
And I repeat, I will not hesitate to dish out whatever I deem fit to drum the message home.

Of course it's your right to answer back if he attacks you, but seeing as you are using this forum then you should respect their rules rather than "what you deem fit". Attack him or me all you want, but the sort of attack you made on our board was way out of order.

Elite_Pie
07-11-2014, 08:10 PM

I know it isn't my job. But anyone is allowed to complain about something they see as breaking the rules. Someone else on our site started a post asking the mods to do something about it. When they read the post they deleted the whole topic, which was totally wrong in my opinion. I will ask them to explain why on there. The sad thing is you seem to be seeing this as some sort of Tricky & Romanis v Elite & Basie. It's not, it's acceptable v unacceptable. You still haven't condemned his post.[/quote]

Why should I condemn something on NCM, that has it's own MODS to deal with it? It was n't aimed at me, so I have no right to get involved. Had it occurred on here, it would be my place to deal with it.
What exactly do you think would happen if it had

Semper Rutilus
07-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Of course it's your right to answer back if he attacks you, but seeing as you are using this forum then you should respect their rules rather than "what you deem fit". Attack him or me all you want, but the sort of attack you made on our board was way out of order.

What sheer stupidity.

And who are you to judge? Who made you Lord Protector? Are you his boyfriend or lover?

Let's just jog your selective memory - he's called me the following:

1) gruesome
2) deranged
3) disgusting
4) vile
5) and a *****phile by inference.
And loads more, but dear old darling you, selectively tries to find the mildest ones to launch your pathetic defense of loverboy.

And I should accept this as banter? **** you.

He uses your board and DCM to launch his petty snipes, so that's the same place he's gonna get it back.

You don't respect our rules here and now ask me to follow the rules there? Hahahaha, what a joke.

As I said you're too stupid to

Semper Rutilus
07-11-2014, 08:36 PM
And Tricky despite your flawed beliefs on political matters, I don't think even you will ever descend to such depths that you need respect from a pathetic patronising idiot as EP?

Respect from EP? Hahahaha, I'd rather have respect from a cow. XD

Anyway this matter should end, it's boring and he just keeps repeating the same tired old lines. Using his own standards, we no longer require his contributions in here further. He can **** off back to where he came and remain there.

I suggest you end or I will if it goes on and on.

My position is clear and it's up to Basie to stop, I've even decided to stop on my side. Start it again, and I will respond and I don't give a toss what he and EP thinks.

Elite_Pie
07-11-2014, 08:39 PM
And who are you to judge? Who made you Lord Protector? Are you his boyfriend or lover?

It wasn't me who was judging. I quoted your post, then I quoted NCM rules. The blatant rule breaks were there for everyone to see.

If you want to use your mod's badge to 'win', that's up to you.

Semper Rutilus
07-11-2014, 09:04 PM

It wasn't me who was judging. I quoted your post, then I quoted NCM rules. The blatant rule breaks were there for everyone to see.

If you want to use your mod's badge to 'win', that's up to you.[/quote]

Win what? A turd.

Only a compulsive and pathetic liar like you squirms here and there jumping all over the place pinching lines to try and secure a 'win' on the Net as if it's a huge achievement.

You can't even respond to any 1 argument with logic and balance. You damn well know Basie's been doing this for months and years and now is trying to squeal like a pig when he gets his just desserts.

But the only reason you're jumping in is because you think you've got another avenue to win another argument on the Net, your sole reason for coming here.

You can have your 'win', I've said it may

Trickytreesreds
07-11-2014, 09:32 PM
And Tricky despite your flawed beliefs on political matters, I don't think even you will ever descend to such depths that you need respect from a pathetic patronising idiot as EP?

Respect from EP? Hahahaha, I'd rather have respect from a cow. XD

Anyway this matter should end, it's boring and he just keeps repeating the same tired old lines. Using his own standards, we no longer require his contributions in here further. He can **** off back to where he came and remain there.

I suggest you end or I will if it goes on and on.

My position is clear and it's up to Basie to stop, I've even decided to stop on my side. Start it again, and I will respond and I don't give a toss what he and EP thinks.

My flawed beliefs are the future. No more of you **** licking Tory I'm alright ****s, or commie immigration loving red flags.

I don't need anyones respect. I make my own. Believe me, >:)

Anyway, you've all said your piece, so that'