PDA

View Full Version : thanks rovers..

jordan12rhodes
04-11-2014, 10:35 PM
for making me miserable again.. >:( :(

DanRrr
04-11-2014, 10:38 PM
You've just mentioned the one thing that Rovers are actually good at!

jordan12rhodes
04-11-2014, 10:44 PM
got to try and pick myself up for tommorow night now, entertaing family for bommie night..

champs95
04-11-2014, 10:46 PM
The ups and downs of a City fan eh ...;D

DanRrr
04-11-2014, 10:46 PM
10 points from 12. Things are improving from the start of the season.

Best I can do to help there I'm afraid. I want to be proved wrong on what I've seen this season. When the players really want it, they can get it. But when they slow it down, it's hairy.

jordan12rhodes
04-11-2014, 10:48 PM
with this and rotheram, sorry, i don`t see progress on last season..

we`ll be short.

AucklandRover
04-11-2014, 11:22 PM

we`ll be short.

JR - I am always stunned that you have the confidence to make such forecasts. This is a wildly unpredictable league, as every set of results demonstrates. Norwich have won one in seven, having looked superb for a few games. And did you pick Birmingham to beat Watford today? In fact, who - in August - picked Bournemouth to be in the top six at any point this season?!!!
The fact is, WE are not a 90-minute team yet. We either start with a roar and peter out or wait till we're behind to get going. Obviously, GB has to carry some responsibility for that, but he has a lot of new and inexperienced players to juggle. Surely it's not beyond you to give him SOME credit.
Also, I don't agree that there has been NO progress from last season. It has been bitty so far, but the pieces are gradually falling into place.
One of the keys for me, still, is that

jordan12rhodes
04-11-2014, 11:38 PM

we`ll be short.

JR - I am always stunned that you have the confidence to make such forecasts. This is a wildly unpredictable league, as every set of results demonstrates. Norwich have won one in seven, having looked superb for a few games. And did you pick Birmingham to beat Watford today? In fact, who - in August - picked Bournemouth to be in the top six at any point this season?!!!
The fact is, WE are not a 90-minute team yet. We either start with a roar and peter out or wait till we're behind to get going. Obviously, GB has to carry some responsibility for that, but he has a lot of new and inexperienced players to juggle. Surely it's not beyond you to give him SOME credit.
Also, I don't agree that there has been NO progress from last season. It has been bitty so far, but the pieces are gradually falling

robinrover
05-11-2014, 06:09 AM
We were always going to be play offs this season I felt there were at least 2-3 better teams before a ball was kicked so top 2 was very very optimistic
Millwall was a blip really do believe we have something special here and looking at most teams around us our recent form has been quite envious.

jordan12rhodes
05-11-2014, 12:10 PM
play offs aren`t something to aspire to, they are a consolation prize..

seventwo
05-11-2014, 12:47 PM
How are the bandages Dan?

DanRrr
05-11-2014, 01:39 PM
How are the bandages Dan?

It was a draw Sven, so I'm in a state of confusion as what to do. Win or lose and I know where I'm at ;)