View Full Version : This dholly "debt free" smokescreen.

EastStand_EIite
12-11-2014, 07:08 PM
We all know that they've done it to take the heat off the impending real news that's about to break about Northern muhajideen's spiralling finances. They're going tits up and are taking the debt away from the bank, and putting the debt onto shareholders. So they don't get reamed when they hit admin. So they're not debt free. Glad that's cleared.

Archiebaird
12-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Bore aff timmy. >:)

CB_1874
12-11-2014, 07:15 PM
I knew Dholly would be up tae something with this deal. Sneeky basturts. >:)

redscot
12-11-2014, 07:26 PM
We all know that they've done it to take the heat off the impending real news that's about to break about Northern muhajideen's spiralling finances. They're going tits up and are taking the debt away from the bank, and putting the debt onto shareholders. So they don't get reamed when they hit admin. So they're not debt free. Glad that's cleared.

Have you managed to work out how to be a self employed apprentice labourer yet Warren Buffett ? XD XD XD

EastStand_EIite
12-11-2014, 07:36 PM

Have you managed to work out how to be a self employed apprentice labourer yet Warren Buffett ? XD XD XD[/quote]

Aye i have, and im in dhollyville everyday ripping the absolute pish out of you all. Thanks for taking interest in my career though. You ****y little nhonce. :D

redscot
12-11-2014, 07:42 PM

Have you managed to work out how to be a self employed apprentice labourer yet Warren Buffett ? XD XD XD[/quote]

Aye i have, and im in dhollyville everyday ripping the absolute pish out of you all. Thanks for taking interest in my career though. You ****y little nhonce. :D[/quote]

Yep, Elsie is phucking fizzing...XD XD XD

:star: :star:

IanAberdon
12-11-2014, 08:35 PM
I knew Dholly would be up tae something with this deal. Sneeky basturts. >:)

Only taken you the seven hours... >:)